𝑾𝑨𝑳𝑴𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑹𝑨𝑰𝑫?

The two girls were outside waiting on the guys to meet, but only came Mikey an some guy with long black hair

The two girls were outside waiting on the guys to meet, but only came Mikey an some guy with long black hair. Kiyoko had her eyes on the long haired male since he arrived, his hair was so healthy and long and oh how she wanted to touch it.

The brown skinned girl tried her best to resist the urge to straight up ask to touch it. When the two males got close to the two females Mercy began to speak.

" This is my wife Kiyoko. Her pronouns are God/Her get them right. " The curly haired girl joked but the two boys thought she was completely serious. With the street cred Kiyoko had they wouldn't put it past the girl to call herself a god.

Kiyoko smiled her black braids had been taken out and her curls laid messily but pretty atop her head. She'd recently gotten an undercut to compliment her septum piercing so she took the braids out to flex the hair cut.

" As my beautiful wife Mercy said, I am Kiyoko. Before anyone asks yes THAT Kiyoko. Illegal 15 yr old street racer. " She made sure to keep her voice down because unlike her loud counterpart she was very mature and logical with the way she did things.

Growing up with no family caused her to be the parent figure in her own life and occasionally being an older sister figure to Mercy although the girl was older. Mikey was the first to speak after the girl introduced herself,

" It's nice to meet you Kiyoko. I hold alot of respect for you. Well my brother does, I learned about you through him. Anyway, This is my friend Baji! " Kiyoko tapped her chin as she started thinking,

" baji....baji....baji...OH!! BAJI YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CLAIMED MEEEEE! " The girl spoke her face lighting up in realization she felt very smart right now for some reason and the fact that the guy that had claimed her was hot as hell made her happy as fuck.

" You're kinda hot. " The girl said blantly as she looked at the black haired male. His ears turned read and in that moment he was happy to have long hair. He was intrigued by the girl in front of him, she was very bold and said what was on her mind. Now THAT was hot to him.

"Stop flirting an get on with it." Mercy pulled Kiyoko away from the man.

"We are going to Walmart to get stuff!" She declared marching the wrong way. Then turning around to her car.