𝒪𝑛𝑒-𝑘 ℛ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝒮𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙

Hey Guys! This is a thanks for 1k reads! Here are some fun facts about Kiyoko and Mercy!

Here are some fun facts about Kiyoko and Mercy!

FUNFACTS

Kiyoko!

♧︎ She has a chain tattoo behind her ear to signify her loyalty to Mercy. [ Unknown to Mercy! ]

♧︎ Kiyoko has 17 Piercings! She has her bellybutton, Her tongue, Her septum, Her eyebrow and One of her ears all the way around. Mostly all of them are self done except for her Tongue.

♧Kiyoko has a younger brother that currently lives over seas with her aunt so as of now Kiyoko lives alone or bounces from Mercy's place to her own.

♧︎Kiyoko is 15 making her a year younger than Mercy but Mercy looks up to Kiyoko as an older sibling.

♧︎Kiyoko had a crush on Mercy's brother Jordan when she was 10. [ Mercy would tease her about it. ]

♧︎Her favorite color Palette is Black, Purple, Blue, Teal Mixture.

♧︎She has a bucket hat obsession so she can be seen wearing those quite a lot.

♧︎While on the topic of obsessions she loves wearing blazers and turtle necks.

♧︎Kiyoko has grown a crush on Baji Keisuke over the short span of her knowing him.

♧︎Kiyoko is normally seen eating a blue raspberry sucker when she's racing or doing something where she has to concentrate and/or use her brain.

♧︎Kiyoko isn't officially a delinquent and she doesn't like to count herself as one. She fights when Mercy's or someone she loves, life is in danger.

♧︎Kiyoko is a straight A student

♧︎Kiyoko spent a year in Juvi due to Illegal racing and drug trafficking but when she was released she continued to race anyway.