Bringing Luffy back

I walk through

"uh.. nothing happened to me.." i thought "well that's good all i really felt was a shiver!"

I look around, it's day time out. But it looks like i'm at an edge of a forest. I walk straight though the forest until i see a sidewalk. I run towards it not paying any attention to my surroundings.

BAMM

I'm on the ground. I look up because i'm very confused why i just fell, and i see a woman like figure standing over me.

"Ahh! I'm so sorry mister!"

She has orange hair, she also looks about my age. and she's wearing running clothes so i'm assuming that's she's on a jog. She hands out her hand to help me, but i stand on my own knowing that i would stretch if i took her hand.

"thanks but i'm fine" i say in a nice enough tone

"Anyway what are you doing out here?" she said confused "Only my friends and i really know about this part of town"

"oh, i got lost- yea. My family and i just moved here so i'm looking for the high school to sign up for."

That was a lie, although i do want to go to school even though i probably can't.

"oh i could show you the way! But why do you have a backpack?-"

"hm no reason. But show the way" I said

She starts walking the direction of the school, on the way we strike up a conversation. she said her name was Nami, I told her my name was Ace just for a cover up name. She said the only way you can go to this school is to live in a dorm. Thank god.

We arrived at the school, went into the office and signed the sheets. (pls this is an AU so and idk how you get signed in LMAO) The principals name was Mr. Mihawk. He gives me the key and he says that i will have a dorm partner, same gender. I honestly wish i didn't have a roommate because i really want to use my power, but oh well. After i was done Nami gave me a quick tour and showed me the way to the dorms. I really like Nami she's nice! And i also got her phone number. The two different worlds are very alike, besides them not having powers. When i went inside the dorm i saw someone sitting on the couch watching T.V while lifting a Weight in his right arm. he has short green hair and muscular. He turned his head.

"Oh are you my room mate?" He said, he has a deep voice.

"Yep! I'm Ace!" i say, it's weird. out of all the names i had to choose Ace. I also gave a nice smile to give a good impression.

"In that case.." he turns off the T.V and gets up setting the weight on the ground. he comes up to me and says "I'm Zoro, nice to meet ya." "i can show you where you're room is." He said in a welcoming way.

"Show the way!" i said

He starts walking to a hallway and i follow. He stopped and said

"Here's your room, make yourself at home. And just a fair warning i can't cook so my friends come over to cook" He said looking down at me. He is taller than me like how Ace is to me.

"Alright!" i say, then i walk in my room. Then peek out and say " Uh, i eat a lot" then go back in my room.

Sabos POV

I got off work early today, and that's very rare so i decided to go surprise my brothers. When i get home the door is unlocked. Of course they didn't lock it. I go inside.

"This is very unusual. it's quite." i thought

i go upstairs to Aces room to look for him. He's not there. He's supposed to look after Luffy. I grab my phone and I look for him in contacts then press his name . It took a couple seconds for him to answer but he did.