PROLOGUE

THE BOON

The blind king of Hastinapur, the one with immense strength was not satisfied. He was a king, he was married but he had no heir. His wife had a boon of 100 sons but they had no child. He was afraid that if his younger bother had a child first then none of his children would be able to become the king. Frustrated beyond reason King Dritarashtra decided to do tapasya. He served the brahmins, worked for welfare and did many great things. Then he and Queen Gandhari used all their punyas to ask Mahadev for a child.

Mahadev being happy with their offerings appeared in front of them with Mata Parvati and gave them the boon to have a son. Proclaiming,'Your son will have the power of 100 rudras, visage as handsome as myself, nature as sweet as Gauri and presence as strong and pleasing as Narayana." Mata Parvati continued," He will be the one to change the destiny of Kuruvansh. He will bring prosperity to Bharatvarsh and will be the light in darkness. He will be one of a kind. The one with knowledge unseen, he will be Agamya. The one who will rule: not only land but also hearts he will be Shiva-Parvati Prasad Shivansh. I give you Gandharinandan,  Dhaartharaashtra, Rajkumar Adheep."

Far away in Vaikunth Lord Narayana was having a crisis. He had made elaborate plans for establishment of Dharma in Dwaparyug from centuries ago. Now his Sakha Mahadev and Behen Parvati gave a boon to Dritarashtra and Gandhari of having such a son. This wild card will now change all his plans and now he has to plan again. Mata Laxmi was enjoying seeing him quickly making and discarding all plans for he had to be reborn soon.

Somewhere else on the shores of Ganga a mother abandons the mantra prasad of Suryanarayan...

........................................................................................................................................

This is just the prologue so it's short.

Vote and comment.

Ba-bye.