prologue

This takes place shortly before Sera's suspension. Arlo is currently interested in John and has asked Isen to reasearch him. The interview has not happened yet.
Anyway lets get into it.

All of Wellston High gets teloported to a massive room with chairs and a giant T.V. at the front.

Many of the students and staff were either confused or scared.

"What the fuck!!!" Blyke yelled.

"Where are we, and how did we get here?" Arlo questioned.

A man dressed in all black with a dark grey face mask appears in front of the T.V. "Hey there"

"Who are you" Arlo asked, getting a little irritated.

"You can call me Host, I understand you probably have a few questions so let me quikly explain and then you can ask your questions. You good with that?" Host says.

"Do we have a choice?" Arlo asks, who is very annoyed at this point.

"Hehe, no, you don't" Host answers.

"And whats stopping us from beating you up and just leaving?" Blyke threatens.

"I'm glad you asked, first of all you can't activate your abilities while your here, and second, I happen to be your only way out of here. This is my own personal little pocket deminsion' so I'm your only way out, and I can control everything that happens in here." Host explains.

"Very well, then could you please tell us why we are here?" Asks Headmaster Vaugn.

"Oh that's simple, I'm bored so I bright you all here to react to your future." Answers Host.

"Do you really expect us to beleive that you can show us are future" Zeke snickers.

"Well I can't but I've got a friend who can, his name is ITz_al_-, he's a bit busy with his own reaction so he just sent me your future and I'll pick out my favorite clips from what he's given me." Explains Host.

"Uhhh....Ok?" Zeke says.

"So will we be reacting to each others secrets?" Isen questions with a massive grin.

"Sort of, thats not my goal but some secrets will be revealed." Host says, starting to get tired of answering questions.

"Sweat, this is deffinitely going in a new article." Isen says starting to get excited.

"Anyway, before you guys start asking even more questions let's put you all on your seats." Host says, he then snaps his fingers and everyone appears in a chair.

"What the fuck" Blyke says again.

"Alright now give me a min to get everything ready and then we will start. Host tells everyone, starting to get a little less annoyed.