Chapter 1

~Jasmine's P.O.V~

I walked down the hall with a calm expression while everyone else ran or yelled to their friends. That was one of the problems, I actually don't have very much friends. I've always been quite and keep to myself kind of girl, the only real friend I ever had was Crystal but.... She disappeared about two months ago.

I shook my head to get rid of that thought but bumped into someone and fell to the ground as my books dropped next to me. I gasped and quickly got to my feet "I am so so sorry" I said as I helped the boy i had walked into up.

He chuckled lightly "It's fine, are you okay though?" He asked as he looked into my light brown eyes with his dark ones. I blushed lightly and nodded "y-yeah I'm fine" I said as I reached down grabbing my book.

I gasped lightly as I saw my blue necklace in the shape of a rain drop glow brightly and start to get warm. I clenched it in my hand and stood up while using my book to cover my necklace.

I smiled towards the boy and started walking backwards as I waved goodbye, he smiled back as he held his wrist "Bye, see ya later" he said as he ran off. I quickly got to my locker and took my necklace off.

I sighed as it started to not glow "what the hell?" I asked myself as I put it back on. This necklace never glowed, not since Crystal left. After she left my necklace became cold and dull. 'Wait!' I thought to myself as my eyes went slightly wide.

'Could he be like me?' I asked myself 'Could he control an element too!?!?' This thought made me smile widely with excitement. I slammed my locker shut and grabbed my math book heading towards math class.

~?????'s P.O.V~

"Bye, see ya later" I said as I started to run off, I ran into the boy's bathroom and threw my brace let off. I ran my wrist under cold water as I took deep breaths "what the actual fuck" I muttered to myself ask saw the brace let stop glowing.

I grabbed my bracelet that had a small cloud that was pure white. I put it back on my wrist "It's never done that, only when I met that one girl last month. What was her name again?" I asked myself as I thought.

"Christa, no. Chris? No" I told myself as I place my hands on the sink counter. I gasped as I saw the name written in fog "Crystal" I muttered to myself nearly freaking out. The water that was running is cold! Not hot!