Chapter 4

((Pic is Crystal's and Felix's wings))

~Felix's P.O.V~

I looked over at Crystal and Jasmine as they flew threw the wind with Crystal carrying Jasmine. Actually I was mostly looking at Jasmine, she looked so beautiful with her dark brown hair flowing threw the wind, she had the most calmest smile I've ever seen.

I heard a chuckle coming from the blonde I was carrying "shut the fuck up Ayden" I said loud enough for only him to hear me. I saw a smirk form on his face "I already knew you like Jasmine" he said looking up at me.

I smirked as I loosened my grip on him "Holy shit dude if you drop me I'll kick your ass" he said while gripping my arms. I looked him in the eyes and smiled evilly, I let go of him and watch him fall.

I felt someone grab my shoulders and then a burning pain in the same spot, I saw Crystal with a deadly glare in her eyes as she placed Jasmine in my arms. I watched as she folded her fire wings and shot down after Ayden.

I blushed lightly as I felt Jasmine tighten her grip on my shirt "you're an asshole, ya know that" I heard Jasmine mutter. I frowned slightly and sighed "Yeah I know" I muttered in shame.

~Crystal's P.O.V~

I folded my fire wings and shot down after Ayden slightly cursing under my breath, I saw Ayden in sight. I started to drop down faster and reached my hand out to him with a calm and warm smile on my face.

I saw his cheeks turn light pink as he smiled back and grabbed my hand, I opened my wings and slowly stopped falling. I made them disappear when we where just two feet above the ground.

I landed softly on my feet along with Ayden "I'm gonna kill Felix for dropping me" he said cracking his knuckles while looking back up again the sky. I chuckled lightly and nodded "sounds fun" I said with a warm smile.

I snapped my fingers and made a ball of fire, I slowly shaped them into wings "What are you doing" Ayden asked "Making you wings" I said opening them making sure they where big enough.

I made them attach to his back "how the hell can you do this?" He asked looking at me. I shrugged lightly "I just taught myself but don't worry the fire won't burn you" I said with a reassuring smile.

I saw a light dust of pink cover his cheeks as he smiled back, I chuckled "come on we should get going" I said opening my wings along with his. We both started flying towards Felix and Jasmine.

I saw Jasmine glaring at Felix while he just blushed and held her tight, I laughed lightly and shook my head at them "young love is just to funny sometimes" I muttered to myself, they both looked at me at the same time.

"Crystal can you carry me instead of him" Jasmine asked with pleading look in her eyes, I shook my head while smiling "sorry Jasmine, we're almost there!" I said with an evil smile 'She has no idea where we are' i thought to myself.

"Don't worry we're almost there" Felix said playfulling rolling his eyes at me and smiling at Jasmine. I rolled my eyes at them as Jasmine looked at me with a deadly look in her eyes.