Chapter 5

-????? P.O.V-

My eyes went wide as I dropped the book I was reading and looked up into the sky. My long time best friend came running to my side "What's wrong? What do you see?" He asked me calmly. I looked him in the eyes and smirked "Someone's coming our way, get ready" I said getting up from my chair.

"Are they good or bad?" He asked me following close behind, I thought for a moment and stopped dead in my tracks "I can't tell" I whispered loud enough for him to hear. He sigh but nodded understandingly "Do we fight or no?" I asked.

"No, they are like us so we need info from and on them!" He said in an excited tone. I nodded as grabbed some small needles covered in a clear liquid on the tips, I smirked as I walked outside looking into the sky.

I saw three? No four people flying in the sky, two of them had fire red wings and the other had light blue with a hint of white. The one with blueish wings was carrying a girl as the other two playfully flew around with each other.

I shook my head and smirked as I closed my eyes and focused on an exact place. I felt a rush of energy and air around me, I opened my eyes and saw the sky and clouds around me. I started to drop down but I knocked my feet together and activated my rockets.

I looked around and saw the people I saw earlier, they look my age, around 14-15 years old. A dark brown haired girl looked at me got wide eyes, I smirked and looked deep into her eyes. She started to panic as her and a blonde's wings disappear.

~Crystal's P.O.V~

I had heard something behind us but I only thought it was another bird, I looked behind me and saw a dirty blonde with some type of rocket boots, flying close behind us. My eyes went wide in amazement and fear, I looked him in the eyes and he did the same.

My vision started to fade into darkness, I couldn't see a thing! I wasn't sleeping, I was conscious and awake. I started panic since I couldn't see anything but that didn't help at all.

I started to fall out of the sky since I wasn't focused on my wings, I started to scream but I stopped when someone grabbed my hand. I reached out to grab the person but I started to lose consciousness.

I had felt something prick the back of my neck, I reached back and felt a needle. I pulled it out as I closed my eyes. I had still felt the wind around me as I passed out. So many things ran through my head but the last one was 'Who is holding/grabbed my hand?'