Chapter 3

((The pic is the mansion they live in))

-Three Days Later-

~Crystal's P.O.V~

I had introduced Jasmine to the rest of the team but there were still two people out there that we need! I know where they are and I know their names, I just don't know how to get them. Jasmine hasn't exactly liked the idea of us just being the only two girls.

She's gonna hate it when I tell her two more boys are gonna join and live in our mansion. I chuckled as I sat at my window with my legs out. We lived around the woods with wide spaces for use to train and use our powers freely, I let out a small scream as someone pushed me out the window.

I caught myself with my fire and took a deep breath, I floated myself back up to my window and saw that Jasmine had pushed me. I glared at her and sighed as I jumped trough my window "I hate you sometimes" I muttered with a light chuckle.

I threw myself on my silk red bed sheet and layer my head on the black pillows "Whatever Crystal" I heard Jasmine say with a smirk "anyway what did you call me for?" I sat up and crossed my legs.

I looked her in the eyes with a serious expression "We need to get two more people" I said calmly. She sighed but nodded "boys or girls?" She asked with a worried expression, I sighed lightly "Two boys named Christian and Guss. Both ages are 14, Christian has a rare element " I said with a smirk.

"Guss can see things no one else can" She looked at me with a weird expression. I chuckled lightly "Yeah, we need them" I said rolling my eyes playfully, she sighed "who's gonna get them?" She asked.

I shrugged "We'll all need to go together since they are strong and know how to use their powers" I said jumping up from my bed and grabbing my bag. I grabbed Jasmine and dragged her down stairs.

I saw Felix and Ayden sitting in front of the tv playing video games on the Xbox, I walked over there and literally pulled the tv from out of it's place "What the fuck dude!!??!" Felix yelled as I threw the tv out the front door.

Jasmine started laughing as she saw Ayden fall to his knees putting his hand out towards the now broken tv. I rolled my eyes and shook my head "We need to go get two more people" I said grabbing two files out from my bag.

The files contained their records, names, ages and addresses "Are you a stalker or something dudette?" Ayden asked as he looked through Guss's file. I chuckled and shook my head "No, I just know someone who is a total stalker and knows how to get shit" I said crossing my arms.

I looked at my watched "We need to go like right now" I said looking up at them, they nodded. I smiled happily and walked out the door "Felix you carry Ayden and I'll carry Jasmine, okay?" I asked looking his way.

He nodded and formed air wings on his back "Awesome" I muttered to myself, I shook my head and formed fire wings on my back. I grabbed Jasmine and went high into the sky "Jesus woman not so high!!" She yelled at me.

I laughed and tighten my grip on her "Don't worry, I got you!" I told her with a warm smile. She nodded and looked in front of us, only to see pure white clouds and a crystal blue sky.