Chapter 2

~Jasmine's P.O.V~

I sat at my lunch table... Alone. It's not that I didn't want to sit alone it's just that people thought that I was very shy so they didn't talk or sit with me. I jumped as I felt my necklace become hot, I grabbed my cup of water and poured some in my hand.

The water stayed in my hand as I wrapped it around my necklace making it freeze around the rain drop shape. I smiled but nearly fell out of my seat as I saw the boy I ran into sitting in front of me "Jesus Christ" I said a little to loudly. He rolled his eyes "do you by any chance know Crystal?" He asked.

My eyes went wide while the water melted and slipped through my fingers and onto my jacket. I heard about ten girls scream just then, I gasped and looked around as everything got colder. I saw everyone's water freeze and a few sharp ice knives, the ice all floated around me protectively.

I snapped my fingers under the table and all the ice turned back into water and fell to the floor. Everyone had agape mouths and stared at me with wide eyes, I looked at the brown haired boy. He had a excited smile on his face, I glared at him and stood up roughly while grabbing my bag.

I ran out of the school building as fast as I could, I didn't care where I was going! My mom wouldn't care, she's always with her boyfriend and I don't have any siblings. Crystal was the only one who actually knew me, the real me and not the shy smart girl!

I felt someone grab my arm, I turned around roughly and punched the person square in the face "OW PUTA!!" I heard a familiar female voice say "Cry-Crystal" I asked with wide eyes. She turned around holding her nose "why you gotta punch a girl in the face" she asked glaring at me.

~Crystal's P.O.V~

I chuckled and hugged my best friend tightly "wh-where did you g-go" Jasmine asked as she cried into my shoulder. I smiled a warm one "I had to go" I said barely above a whisper, I pulled away and looked her in the eyes "get your shit together Jas" I said with a confident smile.

She nodded and wiped her tears away and smiled brightly, I nodded "good now I need you to meet two people" I said as I whistled. A boy with blond hair, hazel eyes "Hey dude" I said with a smile.

I looked towards Jasmine "This is Ayden, he is like us" I said with a small smile "W-what does he control?" She asked. I nodded towards Ayden, he moved the ground from under Jasmine and me, making it go sky high like a tower "Earth" I said.

I looked back down and saw my other friend "Jasmine I really want you to meet someone" I said as I jumped down grabbing her in the process.

~Jasmine's P.O.V~

I gripped on to Crystal's shirt as we started falling to the ground "What the fuck is your problem women!!?!" I yelled to her "Want me to start at the top of the list?" She asked with a smirk. I looked down and saw the ground coming closer.

I closed my eyes tight waiting to hit the ground but it never came, I slowly opened my eyes and saw that we had stopped falling only a three feet above the ground. I looked around and saw the same boy standing next to Ayden with his arms raised.

I looked below Crystal and saw a huge hand made of air "holy mother of sweet Jesus" I muttered "I believe I can fly~!" Crystal sang as she dropped me on my feet and floated on her stomach in the air. She started doing flips but fell down landing on her knees.

I chuckled and helped her up "you okay?" I asked with a warm smile, Crystal nodded and flicked the boy off "You asshole!" She said with a deadly glare. I shook my head with a smile but flinched when I felt my necklace get hotter "Son of a bitch" I said as I threw my necklace off.