U.A high

Izuku POV:

I can't believe I'm here in U.A high with my condition. I'm so different from everyone.

Izuku Midoriya, quirk Past Time. Age 14
Izuku Midoriya has autism anxiety ADHD and Tourette's syndrome.

???-" move out of my way extras!"

Izuku-" kacchan!"

Katsuki-" hey Midoriya, how ya feeling today?"

Izuku-" ama- FUCK amazing!"

Katsuki-" great, well we need to go to the training ground for the 2nd part of the test"

Izuku-" okay! *Hits head*"

Katsuki-" let's go then"

We head toward the training ground. I try my hardest to stay focused so my tics wouldn't go off, with all these people around me. I stay with the blue haired boy that I met while present mic was explaining everything. He was with a brown haired girl with pink cheeks.

I went over to them since they seemed friendly.

Izuku-" hello *hits chest*"

???-" hello, could you please not harm yourself?"

Izuku-" sorry, see SHIT I can't control it, I have * flicking wrist* Tourette's syndrome, which IT'S SNOWING means I can't control sudden movements I do or DICKHEAD, words I say *hit head continuously*"

???-" my apologies, I shouldn't of judged you without knowing"

Izuku-" it's fine"

???-" my name's Tenya Iida"

???-" my name's Ochaco Uraraka"

Izuku-" my name is BITCH Izuku Midoriya"

Present mic-" get ready little listeners!!!"

Present mic-" on your mark, get set, goooo!!!"

We start running, I blocked all noises out and focused on what we were manly here to do. I felt really hyper, seeing I forgot my meds this morning. I saw Iida running around the robot to make it dizzy. Ochaco collecting bits and smashing them on the robots' head.

I went to look for a different robot. I saw this giant robot, that looked like 3 pointer. No one else was around so I decided I would take this one on. I used my telekinesis quirk to take it to a clear area so I didn't damage buildings. I drop the robot and get ready in a fighting stance. I use my breath fire quirk and the robot started glitching up. It was half melted and not moving at all.

Izuku-" guess that gives me 3 points"

I hear a scream in the distance and run over there as quickly as possible. I see Uraraka stuck under some debris and Iida trying to help her, but the robot was distracting him. I use my telekinesis to lift the debris off of her. Then defeated the 0 pointer robot. I make sure they are okay, and take Uraraka to the sick bay area. I see a whole lot of people there and I go back to find other robots.

I see someone with half white and half red hair with someone with black hair. I go over to them and see if they needed help.

Izuku-" you guys alright!?"

???-" y-yeah"

The boy with black hair coughed up blood. And the boy with half red and white hair, looked like he was about to get hypothermia. I shot the robot up in the air till we couldn't see him.

Izuku-" that wasn't supposed to happen!?"

???-" quick move out of the way!!"

Izuku-" NO!"

???-" DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH!?!?"

Izuku-" MAYBE!?"

???-" ugh!!! I'LL GET YOU MYSELF!"

I stand my ground looking up at the sky, until I feel hands around my waist. I wriggle around trying to get free. He dropped me and I ran back over to where I was originally. I came in sight of the robot and I went into a fighting stance. The robot was inches away from my face and I activated my sheild quirk.

I then activated telekinesis again to put it up right so I could deactivate shield. I then use fire and melt the robot 100% until it was a liquid. I turn around and see the two boys gob smacked.

Izuku-" you alright, uhh"

???-" Hanta Sero!"

Izuku-" okay, and?"

???-" Shoto Todoroki"

Izuku-" cool, let's get you both to the sick bay area"

Hanta-" alright"

I start walking and I heard a whimper behind me. I turn around and see Sero limping along. I go back behind him and pick him up like it was nothing. For once I was thanking my Tourette's for not playing up. I still had a quirk activated which was a gravity grip quirk. I can walk up walls and ceilings like it's nothing.

My Tourette's don't play up when I have at least one quirk activated which I learnt over the years. Anyway I take him over to the sick bay area and wait for the teacher to announce something. I help out while waiting and then I heard a worried voice over the speaker.

Present Mic-" hello little listeners, you have successfully defeated all the robots, now we are missing 3 people, staff are looking around for them as well, we would appreciate it if whoever is not hurt could go out and look for them"

All eyes laid on me. I was the only one not hurt.

Izuku-" alright, I'll go now"

I start to run off in multiple directions. I search through multiple piles of debris. And found 2 people. I yell out for a teacher. Midnight came up to me and I gave them to her. I then go on a search for more people.

I yell out if anyone was there. I hear a faint yell from a building. I go inside and look in every room til' I see broken glass on the floor. I look around some more and I see red hair. I went up to him and see his face.

His eyes were open slightly and his breathing was small and rapid, as if he was trying to breath but he couldn't. I took action and fast, I removed all the scraps on top of him and roll him over onto his back. I see blood, so I lift up his shirt. A giant piece of glass was in his stomach.

I took off my shirt because of how big the glass was. I slowly removed the glass and as soon as it was out I wrapped my shirt around the wound.

Izuku-" this should hold it for now"

???-" th-thank you"

Izuku-" thank me later, we have to get you back"

I pick him up and carry him back. The nurses asked if he was injured so I showed them the wound. They imidiantly took him from me and sat me down. I was sweating and weak from carrying him. I sat in a chair and not long after I passed out.

All I remember when I was passed out was kacchan, the red haired boy and that Todoroki guy. I don't why I only remembered them, I just...did.

🏳️‍🌈🇦🇺🏳️‍🌈🇦🇺🏳️‍🌈🇦🇺🏳️‍🌈🇦🇺🏳️‍🌈🇦🇺🏳️‍🌈🇦🇺🏳️‍🌈🇦🇺

Hello sweet peas

I hope you enjoyed this, leave a comment if you have an idea for this story or a ship you like that doesn't include Kirishima, Todoroki, Bakugo, and Midoriya hehehe

Author Himawari-chan Out

Word count:1181