Doubting

A/N: omg!!! 1k reads!! Sorry 1.44k reads!! People read this shit? It ducking sucks, anyway, here is a chapter for y'all thirsty people 😳

Izuku POV:

After the incident I decided to stay away from him for a bit, at least until my thoughts were clear. Though I received a message from him once a day about where I was, I couldn't even text him. I just stayed inside without going outside. My mom was worried about me, she even invited Bakugo to come over to cheer me up, but that didn't help. I got a letter from U.A, I kinda hoped I didn't get in, but then again I also wanted to. But if he did I won't go. I opened the note and it said I made it. I hugged my mom and we celebrated with dinner. I got my Uniform a week later and the next day on Sunday I walked to school.

On they way there I met Uraraka. The girl I met at the big test. We became closer on the walk there. We made it to school and we had a giant tour of the school. It was really cool. I met some other people. Todoroki who's quirk was half clod half hot. I never really met him, we just fought. Then I met Tsuyu. She let me take notes on her quirk. Then we met up with Iida. I had some awesome new friends. But I didn't see Kirishima anywhere. Which kind of made me glad. But a bit sad. You know what I'm gonna text him again. And explain everything, but now, let's just enjoy the day.

I met up with my friends and we all exchanged numbers. Then it was the end of the day. I made my way home rushing up to my room to text Kirishima. Not a second later he replied, and was glad to hear from me. We talked for hours till bed and I was once again happy.

We were happy once again, and I know he loves me for sure, because he wouldn't of sent those texts of him curious and worried for me. I just hope he makes it in too...

Here you go MykaylaWelch here's the chapter you have been asking about, I know it's short, but I out of ideas guys, if you have some ideas comment them or send me a private message!