School Boyfriend

...1.48k readers!? That's a lot for me!!
You have any questions for me comment them, I might do a QnA

Izuku POV:

I woke up to my alarm sound. I got up and showered, the got changed attempting to do my tie up. I failed obviously. But I walk out the bathroom and see my mom made breakfast for me. I smile and eating breakfast. I wash my dish and thanked my mom. I brushed my teeth and n as I was doing that I heard the doorbell ring. Mom rushed to the door while I was brushing my teeth.

Not long later I hear a knock on the door then my mother's voice. "Sweetie, your boyfriends here!" I smiled and finished up. I walked out and into my room, where I was greeted by a spikey red head. I smiled and kissed cheek, sort of scathing him.

"Hey babe, what's up?"

"Nothing much, just happy to see you" I hug him and he hugs me back, kissing my forehead.

"You ready to go?"

"I need to pack my bag, then we can go."

I got up and packed my bag. Once I was done I waved my mom goodbye and we walked to school. We went the normal route we did. And arrived at the school on time. And we entered, I kept my quirk activated, because first impressions are everything. I found out we were in the same class. We were walking together when Ejiro had met up with a girl in his middle school. I let them have there reunion. And I met up with Iida, Uraraka, and Todoroki. We talked and hung out til class. Class was interesting, and I learnt a lot. Except Kacchan was being his usual self once again.

(I'm sorry if I don't follow the story line, I haven't watched mha in a while, and my parents won't pay for premium)

The day went by fast and Kirishima was hanging out with his new friends. So I let him, and walked by myself home. I had to start packing a few things here and there. After that I cooked dinner with my mother. Once we ate I went to bed, excited for tomorrow. Right before I was about to shut my eyes, when I get a text. I grab my phone to see who texted me.

Baby shark 😘

Hey babe, Sorry
I left without
You. I got excited
Love you

Hey bub, it's fine,
I hung out with
My friends for the
Day.

Okay, night 😍

Night 😘

I turned my phone off and went to sleep.

I know it's a short chapter, but I'm running out of ideas!! 😭😭 send me a private message, or comment if you have ideas, and I post a chapter whenever someone asks it, and I have finished the chapter!!

478 words