RESULTS : WEREWOLF / VAMPIRE / FANTASY

The results for the Werewolf / Vampire / Fantasy Genre is out! Read out below and the winners are listed in the end!

Flight 118  by EmaBeresh
~
    Total marks : 92
   Description : If I say this book is fantastic , the blurb , cover even the title of book was amazing . I love the plot of the book and flow was fine . The amazing things about the book was character development it's was perfect , at some point grammar mistakes where there but the book was good .

The Last Guardian  by alana_kate
~
  Total marks : 91
Description : The first thing which I like most was cover . The tittle of book also was good and blurb too , character development was good but vocabulary was amazing , although the book is amazing and love it .

What's Soul of made of  by 0liviaRose436
~
Total marks : 89
Description : I love book , the grammar mistakes were not there , vocabulary was good , writing style was fantastic , but cover was not as much as the story was , but story is good and love it .

The Radiant Warrior by RJS416
~
Total marks : 89
Description : the cover was good and blurb too , the title was fine and writing style was also good and overall it's was good .

Atlantia by Yanzieyy
~
  Total marks : 85
Description : the book is fine , love the character but somewhere there was so much sudden change but love the book and keep writing .

Throne of Dargonix by Baqkns
~
Total marks : 80
Description : I love the title of book and cover . The blurb was fine and plot was ok , but try to make it more good and overall it's good too .

So, the winner is,
✨🥇Flight 118 by EmaBeresh

2nd prize winners are,
✨🥈The Last Guardian by alana_kate

3rd prize winners are,
✨🥉What's Soul Made of by 0liviaRose436 and The Radiant Warrior by RJS416

Thank you, prash_for_all for judging this genre. You were very helpful.

All the participants had presented great and amazing books, though if you dint win any prize your book still is your own creation and be proud of it!

Also do tell us, participants and judge, whether you enjoyed the award or not here - - >

{The stickers for the participants and the  winners will be given at the end of the awards}

THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE ENCHANTED AWARDS