Chapter 4

Niall's POV:

Damn was Luke's daughter hot. I wonder if she was taken. She doesn't seem very happy to be here though especially when she found out we were going to take her on the tour.

"So Jules, where do you live?" Liam asks, breaking the ice.

"I live in a small town called Creekview in Alabama. Sorry to ask again but who is who and what is an easy way to remember it?" Jules says. Wait so she didn't know us?

"I'm guessing you're not a fan then?" Lou asks pouting.

"Not really... sorry."

"Maybe we can change that!" Harry suggests.

"Anyway, I'm Liam. I am the responsible one of the group. My nickname is Daddy or Daddy Directioner." Liam says.

"I'm Niall, the Irish one. I am the blonde one who sounds different and likes to eat a lot." I say.

"I am Louis or Lou! I ALWAYS wear stripes and Harry is mine by the way." Lou says.

"And I'm Harry. I have the curly hair and the cheeky smile." Harry says, flashing his smile.

"And last but nowhere near least, I am Zayn. I have the most tattoos and I have the darkest hair." Zayn finishes off.

"Okay I think I can figure it out now. Thanks." she says.

Jules' POV:

I think I finally know their names now! They all seem very energetic and I was right about them being gay.

We went on with the tour going around the building looking at everything and our last stop was the recording studio. I answered questions the whole time and asked them a few.

"I have another question!" Lou shouts. I liked calling him Lou instead of Louis. They all seemed to have nicknames for each other.

"Shoot." I reply.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

I wasn't expecting that question...

"Um yeah... His name is Michael."

"Ooooh how long have you been dating?" Lou asks.

"Almost a year."

"That's so cute!" Lou says. I may think they are all gay, but gay guys make the best of friends. Too bad they were hot. Wait I did not just say that.

"There you guys are!" Dad says.

"Hey Dad."

"Who's hungry?"

"I am!" we all shout.

"How about we go eat?" Dad says. Great now I have to eat with them too.

"Let's go!" Niall shouts.

*****

"Ugh..." I moan.

"It wasn't so bad spending a couple hours with them was it?" Dad asks.

"I don't know. I still don't really like them. I still think they are all fake. And I still think they are all gay. Lou even told me Harry was his!"

"It's called a bromance. They each are shipped with each person in the band so Harry and Louis is Larry Stylinson. Or Niall and Zayn is Ziall."

"I think that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard."