locker room

In which Louis is a football player and wins the game for his team which Rach congratulates him for in a special way after the match.

*******

The nights in Doncaster had gotten really cold lately. Not that they were ever really warm during autumn, tonight just felt colder to Rach and she was internally cursing herself out for not wearing a thicker jacket.

Her feet were in her white air force, the Nike logo a deep pink colour. Tanned legs hidden underneath her black Adidas leggings. On her top half, she wore a simple black top that fit snugly on her upper body, neckline deep enough to reveal some cleavage. To top it off, she threw on a black jean jacket that she was now wrapping tighter around herself in an attempt to get some warmth back into her body.

The streets were only dimly illuminated in a soft orange color by the street lamps, but that really just added to her beauty. Her tanned, silky skin looked smooth in the soft light. Rach wasn't one to put on much makeup, a few drops of foundation, some concealer along with some mascara and brow gel were the only things she needed to achieve her flawless look. She had always been one of those girls that just looked stunning without even trying.

A cigarette rests between her fingers while she walks down the dark and empty streets of Doncaster, occasionally taking a puff. It was not surprising that the streets were empty. The Doncaster Rovers played tonight after all and the whole city went to the stadium to cheer them on, including Rach.

A quick look on the watch hanging around her wrist revealed the fact that she was running late to her and she huffed in annoyance. Of fucking course she was running late to Louis' football match, the most important one of all. She quickened her pace, hoping to somehow make it in time or at least not miss too much.

Rach knew how important this match was to him, how important it was that she was there, sitting on the bleachers and cheering him on. She had been doing that since they first started dating five months ago and quickly she turned into his lucky charm. You could call it superstition but Louis was convinced that if she wasn't there, he wouldn't perform as well on the pitch.

She thought it was cute, a little amusing even so she promised him to be at every match. One time, she even made a cheesy little sign for him and she'd never forget the look on his face when he spotted her holding it up. He looked like he was gonna explode from how happy he was.

It was really unlike her, but being in love made her do those kind of things and being rewarded with Louis' happiness was more than enough to motivate her to keep doing those things, even if she'd cringe looking back at them.

She could already make out the stadium from afar which only motivated her to walk even faster, practically jogging at this point. The match had already started ten minutes ago and she was hoping her boyfriend wouldn't be too disappointed at her running late. At least she'd still get to experience most of the match.