play thing - larry m/f/m

In which Y/N and Harry are looking to spice up their sex life and Louis seems to be just the right guy for the job.

Before we get into this I want to apologise for not having posted any one shots in forever

Before we get into this I want to apologise for not having posted any one shots in forever. I know people were asking for new ones and telling me how much they love the ones I've already put out but my inspiration to write smut of any kind has been extremely non existent and at one point I've even feared I lost the ability to write any.

DISCLAIMER: This one shot is a Y/N one as that's what was requested. Any feedback on whether or not you'd like more of these is more than welcome.

Now, enjoy you filthy little things.

***

"Fuck! Yeah, keep doing just that."

She hummed against him, his dick twitching in her mouth. A feeling of power flooded through her, being in a position where Harry completely loses himself to her. It's a feeling that's rare, Harry usually being the one in control of every move they make in the bedroom and though Harry was the one receiving pleasure right now, he was also in a vulnerable position in front of her.

To be in control wasn't something she ever thought she needed but in little moments like these it caused her to wonder if being in control might give her the kick she's been missing in her relationship with Harry lately.

While their love for one another was strong, their sex life had been a tad boring lately and neither of them really knew how to fix it. They had tried to explore common kinks, roleplays and even went through the whole kamasutra but nothing changed. It was confusing. There was no lack of chemistry or physical attraction between them and yet the spark of the physical aspect of their relationship had burned out.

"I'm gonna–"

Harry couldn't even finish his sentence when hot spurts of cum already shot down Y/N's throat. She welcomed the familiar, salty taste spreading across her mouth and slowly let his now softened cock slide out of her mouth.

The room fell silent, merely his heavy breathing was able to be heard. Y/N pushed herself up from her crouched down position, crawling over to Harry to place her head on his exposed chest. Her fingertips gently traced the moth tattoo on his abdomen while Harry's hand rested on her lower back, playing with the hem of her thong.

"That was nice," he mumbled and placed a kiss on her temple.

"Nice?" Y/N questioned, resting her chin on his chest.

He nodded, giving her ass a playful slap. "You know what I mean."

She sighed, lifting herself up so she kneels in front of him. "Nice shouldn't be the word used to describe us being intimate, Harry." Another sigh escaped her plump lips. "Is that who we are now? A couple with mediocre sex?"