CHAPTER 3 : Best friend's brother Pt1.

Hey guys
Just saying thank you for reading this story
If you like it please don't forget to vote for it by clicking on the star on the screen's left bottom corner

Characters
1. Mia
Age 18

 MiaAge 18

2. Grayson
Age 20

Mia's POVGray (Grayson) is Sofia's ( my best friend's) elder brother

Mia's POV
Gray (Grayson) is Sofia's ( my best friend's) elder brother. He is just two years older to us.
I know Sofia since I was in my high school.Ever since , we have spent every other day together.
Gray is a very attractive guy , I must say , those beautiful curls ,that killer smile and oh !
The perfect abs .
He is the defination of attractive bad boy. He lives upto that too.
Since we all go to the same college and Sofia's parents are rich, we three share an apartment.
Everything was perfect until a few months ago.
A few months ago we had a small pool party at Sofia and Gray's parents house. From that day onwards Gray started to behave differently. Whenever I looked at him I always found him staring and then he would look away. We don't exactly have a good relation either . He is always cocky towards me and I never miss a chance to be sassy towards him.
This weekend Sofia was going at her grandmother's place leaving the house to Gray and I. And you won't believe what happened....

Gray's POV
Mia is that one annoying sister's best friend that you can't be nice to.I just can't help myself, her savage comebacks and sassy replies just make my day. Ik I'm simping. Well it was never this way. A lot has changed through years. This year my little sister and she shifted to the apartment and everything changed.
Looking at her well defined body under tight dresses or her messy hair when she gets out of her bed in the morning, it makes me feel things no girl has ever made me feel.
A few months back at the pool party , the view of her in that bikini made me really bad h*rd and I couldn't think of anything else since then. I started looking at her more than just sister's best friend.
Looking at her or observing her is one of my hobbies now , ik it seems creepy but I'm really not that.
Ik thinking about such things about your little sister's friend is not really appropriate in a few eyes but I just can't help it.
She is indeed a girl with a big heart and she is always there as a supportive friend. There's so many things about her that you can't just ignore.
I'm trying to give her hints here and there and I hope to make a move soon.