CHAPTER 6 : Uncle Brad Pt 2

Sarah's POV
It was a long drive to the second home , we decided we would take a good nap before uncle Brad arrives.
I changed into my lounge wear

And went to bed .
Around 6 pm, I woke up , it was because of loud chattering noises coming from the living room.
I checked my appearance to see if I looked good and, not like a hungry Animal from the wild, tidied up a little bit and made my way downstairs.
I peeped a little before, to see a guy who was just as handsome as a Greek god , what a face ! What a physique! Oh wait isn't that Uncle Brad 😳. This is a hunk of a man! I.. I am just speechless.

I wasn't wrong when I said he has a good fashion sense

I realised that I was staring for too long.
I entered the living room and greeted all. Uncle Brad and mine eyes met and I couldn't take them off him . Something clicked !
Into the conversation, we both couldn't stop but check out each other. He must be thinking how his little niece has grown up , well on the other hand my thoughts weren't exactly normal .
I was looking at his smile, well defined jaw line , lips , those hands and oh what all could they do to me ! Okay Sarah we need to stop . I tried to pick up a snack that was on table and our hands brushed each other. I ain't joking but there was an electric wave that just got me. My mind was crowded with all such thoughts about his touch, him inside me ..Omg I was crazy.
I excused myself and said that I will meet all around dinner time .
Ok enough of these thoughts, I needed to m*sturbate.
I closed the door , got off my clothes and went straight for my v*brat*r.
I imagined his hands all over my body . Him teasing me and playing with my b**bs . I used the vi*rator over my c*it and p*ssy lips , thinking it was him doing it. After this I felt that I was wet enough for putting the v*brat*r in . I started off slow , enjoying each thrust slowly , I tried not to moan loudly so I had kept my hand over my mouth.
I started increasing my pace and it was magical , I was abt to release but I stopped as I heard the door open . SHIT
It was him ! He heard it , he saw it omg 😱.I gathered my blanket and covered myself . He came in and closed the door .

Brad's POV
As I saw Sarah for the first time after so long I was stunned. She was gorgeous and those freckles were cuter than before.
He had really grown up into a hot mess. That lounge wear was hugging her body showing off her shape. Later she excused herself. After sometime I thought I should be checking up on her as she had taken longer than I expected. I could hear vibration and moans from her room . I quickly realised what was happening. But now ? I waited for this to stop just so that I don't embarrass her but then I heard her saying" Yes uncle yes just like that ! "
I was so turned on by this fact that I swing opened the door and closed it behind me .
I couldn't believe Sarah was m*sturbating to me.
I locked the door and made my way towards her.
" Is that correct what I just heard ?
You were m*aning to my name ?"
Sarah " No ... Aa.. what are you doing here , this is so inappropriate , how can you just come inside my room and lock it ."
Brad " oh was this inappropriate, I think what was more inappropriate was the fact that you were m*sturbating to my name."
" But uk what I m gonna show you what really should have been done "

Sarah's POV
What was he going to do ?
He picked me up in a movement and held me against the nearest wall. He locked my hands over me and looked straight into my eyes . I could see the lust in his eyes , I realised the thoughts weren't just mine but his too.
Brad " you didn't finish right ?"
" No "
" Well I'm going to help you do it"
He got away a little and was admiring the view in front of him .
" I never thought this day will come but I'm sure of one thing , that is I'm gonna f*ck u so good that this little c*nt of yours is going to be waiting to be f*cked again by me ."
His words hit me right where it was meant to , uk it !
" So do it "
His lips crashed mine and he was doing me like there was no tomorrow.
He was passionate about it and it made me even more excited.
My insides were throbbing , begging for his touch.
He laid me on my bed and made his way towards his trousers. He unzipped them and his hard c*ck was fully visible to me. I was in awe and absolutely surprised as he was around 9 inches and thick. I had never had such a big c*ck in my p*ssy before. He realised that I was shocked and have a devilish smile. He lowered himself near my aching p*ssy.i could feel his hot breath. He started using his hands and tongue to the best use.
It was one of the best things I had experienced. I had once thought to myself " Is there anyone alive that could satisfy ME the way my v*brator did?"
Today I got the answer and it was UNCLE BRAD
As he was practically Eating me
I couldn't stop myself from mo*ning
He was enjoying it too
He then got up and then said
" Sweetie you need to know how sweet you taste"
The very next moment his lips crashed mine
He left me hungry for more
So the Sarah in me was ready to take the next step
I pulled him and shifted positions
Sarah " Now Uncle brad it is my turn to pay back "
I took his 9 inches in my hand and god was it too huge for them
I heard him chuckle
That made me sure I can do it and I started stoking it
I teased him
Licking his tip then slowly pushing it forward in my throat

Brad's pov
Oh my god
Sarah was not just good at this
She was brilliant
That little tease knew exactly what she was doing
I wasn't a sub myself
So I took her head and thrusted my c*ck right down her th*oat
I heard her gag
I was worried but then I saw her smile and give me a look of pleasure
That s*ut
Before I came
I picked her up and threw her onto her bed
Brad " Sweetie don't you think Uncle knows what's best for you , how about your smart a*s lays back down and enjoy the very thing she was thinking about "

Sarah's PoV
Him being all dom was just another turn on
Brad " Baby are u ready? "
This gentleman side was just cherry on top
I nodded
Brad "sweetie I need words coming out of that mouth right from now"
Sarah "yes"
Brad " good girl"
He held his tip near my entrance and I was about to experience the best or Shall I say the beast
His first thrust was slow but it increased gradually
Sarah " ahhh yes uncle yes ooo
This is what I needed
This is all I was craving "
Brad " uuhhh aahhh baby
You are so t*ght "
Sarah " faster uncle
I want you to pound me harder "
He increased his depth and speed as we spoke
The whole room was filled with mo*ns
He then covered my mouth
" shush sweetie you don't want your mom to know do you?"
He kept thrusting

Brad's pov
I could see this little angel of my niece
Moving in the rhythm played by me
I was loving every moment of it

Sarah's pov
He then released my mouth for breath and lowly guided it towards my c*it
He teased my b**bs and then started rubbing my c*it
Just like an experienced man he knew what he was doing
Moving it in the right direction
To be honest rubbing the right thing
I felt like he was hitting a spot that was never known , never discovered
" omg uncle you are hitting a spot
Pls don't stop
It feels like THE SPOT "
Brad " Baby I must have found your G spot"
He kept thrusting towards it and ....
It was like a gush of waves
Waves of happiness
Waves of satisfaction just came to me
" uncle oh my god aaahhhhh
Uncleeeee I think
I think I'm c * mming 
I am going to c* m "
The proud look he had when I said that
He replied " Well I guess we both are going to c*m "
My stomach couldn't hold it any longer and I burst out moaning
I came
I came all over his c*ck
He still kept going stronger
A few more thrusts and he came
Inside me
Outside too
On my stomach
Making my uncle c*m was something I never knew could be possible
He gave it a shake and laid beside me
We were catching our breath
He got up
Took some tissues out
And helped me clean myself
He then pecked me on my forehead
Said
"Later sweetie, have a good night we will talk later"
and went back to his room
I laid there for a few minutes and the. Went for a shower

Let me tell you we did not talk later
We just ...
We took every opportunity that came our way
Made it the best nights and days we had

Author's note
So so sorry guys
I know I had to update so long ago
I just didn't get time
Sort of forgot too
I had made it a draft already but hadn't completed it
So pls read it and let me know in the comments how it went
I'm gonna post another banger soon 😘🩷