CHAPTER 4 : Best friend's brother Pt 2

Saturday Morning
Mia's POV
I woke up to Sofia screaming at top of her lungs.
I got out of bed and found Sofia outside my room.
"Wth Sofia it's 7 am, what was it that you are screaming about ?"

Before she could say anything, Gray came out of his room in only sweatpants and said in his deep husky morning voice, " Sofia what's wrong , f*ck it's 7, 7 in the f*cking morning ! "

Sofia said  " ok fine , I'm sorry , but don't you guys think you should be saying goodbye to me , I won't be seeing y'all for the next week "

Gray and I gave each other that irritated look and fake smiled at her.
Soon we had no other choice but to help her with luggage and wave her goodbye
As soon as we closed the door
Gray asked me what would I like for breakfast. We decided on making eggs and bacon.

Gray has real good chef skills, I was just there to help.
Well ok fine, just to pass him stuff.
I was sitting on the counter and we were having our normal conversation.
In a sudden moment he turned to me , he put his hands around my waist ( can't lie I had butterflies in my stomach )
He picked me up and helped me get to my feet. I didn't realise what happened until he said
"Earth to Mia!"
It Just brought me back to the reality.
"Sorry what happened "
Gray  "  you were blocking the salt jar "
Oh oops
Oh my god I really thought he was gonna kiss me.
I cleared my throat and started arranging the table.
We had our breakfast and left to take bath in our washrooms.
After bath I was in my room deciding what to wear and suddenly Gray came into my room saying
" Mia what do you want for lunch ?
Oh shit I'm sorry ( covering his eyes , yet not fully ) "

I was startled
" It's ok Gray no big deal , well ( he had removed his hands that covered his eyes and looked straight into my eyes piercing through it . He looked me up and down ) I would like some chicken salad , thanks ! "
He bit his lips , nodded and went out of my room. I decided to wear something that gave big time summer vibes

I changed and went into the kitchen to find Gray making lunch

I went and sat on the couch reading some magazines.
Gray " hey btw, Will and Jess will be coming here for hanging out later "
Mia "oh cool "
Gray " we will be watching a movie
You can join us "
I gave him an affirmative answer.

Gray's POV
Mia was looking absolutely stunning in that red summer dress of hers . All I could think about is how I could tore it down.
Well I could have easily told her to get down from the counter earlier  but I just wanted to test her and maybe even tease her. So I picked her up and her reaction gave me my answers . She wanted me as bad as I wanted her. These thoughts were not stopping and seeing her in a towel definitely didn't make me any less turned on.
I have made up my mind , I'm gonna make my move today itself .

Mia's POV
At 4, I heard noise from the living room, I realised that Jess and Will would have came. I straightened my dress and left my room. After greetings and all we decided on watching 365 days . Ik how typical of them 😂.
As it turns out I was sitting beside Gray. Well the sofa was making us sit closer to each other even more. He had put his hand over my shoulder and I was practically leaning towards him. The scenes started getting dirtier and I couldn't stop blushing. Gray realised and kept his hand on my left thigh under the blanket we were sharing. I got this tingling sensation in my stomach and I was turned on af. He slowly moved it up and he came near my ears to whisper " why are u tensing under my touch Mia . Is it making u feel things ? Ik you are  "
I couldn't move but i looked at him and couldn't stop but bite my lips
He took the hint and moved his hand up until it was touching my lace underwear. He looked at me for permission and I was so turned on that I couldn't utter a word so I just nodded. He started rubbing me  and slowly shifting the lace he was now touching my c*it.
He started rubbing it and I let out a small moan. He chuckled
He moved lower and inserted a finger. After a moment he started pulling it out and inserting it again. He kept on doing that and then he inserted another finger.
My breath was getting heavier and his pace was getting faster.
I whispered " Do it Gray make me c*m all over your fingers and I will surprise you with something ."
His eyes widened to my words and that motivated him to push in another finger. A knot started forming in my stomach and I knew I was close to my climax.
He noticed it too as the walls inside were throbbing. I looked over to Jess and Will completely focused on the screen . For not letting them know that their dear friend was f*ngering me besides them, I covered my mouth and a few thrusts in and out and I was c*mming over his fingers. He still kept his fingers inside letting me ride my o*gasm.
He pulled them out and sucked on them. He came near and said " Oh you taste so sweet Mia , so what is the surprise you were talking about ?"
He asked me that with flashing a smirk at me.
I moved my hands to his jeans and started grinding them on his hard c*ck.
Gray cleared his throat and I could sense he was tense. I unzipped his pants and let his c*ck out. I started stroking it slowly and playfully. He was trying so hard not to moan.
I kept stroking it , teasing his tip and then the rest of his length.
We both knew that he couldn't c*m under the blanket without everyone knowing what we did.
Soon after a few strokes his c*ck was throbbing and it became extra thick. He stopped me from continuing and excused himself to go to the bathroom.
After that the movie ended soon and we waved his friends bye.
He didn't even take a second after, he slammed the door behind us and he picked me up. My hips were grinding against the 'again' hard c*ck. His lips connected with mine. He started kissing me slowly. I parted my lips granting him access to discover my mouth. He shoved his tongue inside my mouth making me moan. He held me against the door, kissing me as if there was no tomorrow.I parted my lips granting him access to discover my mouth. He used this opportunity and shoved his tongue inside my mouth. His tongue was discovering every part of my mouth.Sonner our tongues were fighting for dominance, he won.
He picked me up again, holding my a*s. He carried me to his room

And let me fall on his bed

And let me fall on his bed. He came on top of me. And starting k*ssing me again with same passion as before. My hands were wandering around his body and soon my hands were pinned on the bed with one of his hands.He started removing his clothes and I started removing mine. Now I took the control and sat on his lap.
I started moving my hips around his c*ck. We were dry humping ,it made us more turned on.
Mia " I can't wait to have your d*ck inside of me "
Gray " Oh baby are you so eager to have it. As you have been such a good girl , I will let you ride it "
Now that I had the control, I helped him out of his underwear and positioned it near my entrance.
With a sudden thrust I could feel his c*ck inside me. He was huge, I had never been with or slept with someone that had such a big c*ck.it took a few times to make me used to his full length. I kept riding on him and slowly I started increasing the pace. That made him groan .
Our moans were so loud , I was sure that our neighbours could hear us.
Gray " yes Mia just like that, ...aaa"
With a swift motion, he changed the position and I was under him now. He held my ankle and let it over his shoulder. He shoved his d*ck inside me again. The new angle gave him perfect view of my p*ssy. He held one of my b*obs in his hand and started massaging them and my n*pple. He used the other hand to rub my c*it. He was rubbing my c*it in circular motion and then sideways. He really knew what makes a girl happy.
He started going faster. With every thrust I could feel his b*lls slapping my hips under.
Mia " Oh yess, just like that Gray, ohhh I'm getting closer. "
Gray " oh baby yess, even I'm close , let's c*m together , I m going to c*m in this little tight c*nt of yours and I am going to f*ck you until to beg me to stop."
Mia "  Yes Gray , fill my insides with your c*m, oh my god , yes f*ck me harder. "
He kept thrusting faster and soon I could feel the knot forming in my stomach. He realised it too as my walls were getting smaller around his d*ck. We both could feel each other throbbing inside.
A few more thrusts and we came together. He thrusted last time and stayed that way making sure not even a single drop is wasted. He kept on thrusting slowly and helping ourselves ride our o*gasms.
He pulled out and slept besides me . I arched my back and rested it on the bed . We both just had the best s*x of our lives and we both felt tired yet insatiable. He moved near me and pulled me close. We cuddled n*ked. He was so caring that I couldn't help but blush and smile.
As I thought it was over for today.
Gray " Baby who said I was done with you ? "
My eyes widened to his words and in a swift motion I was on top of him.
Let's just say we had a few ....or more than a few rounds. We did it everywhere and everyday. We both became each other's habits.
We had to keep our thing a secret for a few while from Sofia but lemme tell you Secret s*x was the best kinda s*x I ever had. Sneaking into his room was even more fun.
She was surprisingly understanding about it, I mean she couldn't believe it but she had seen it coming.

A/n
Thank you guys for reading this chapter and I hope to see y'all soon coz I am planning on a few interesting topics for later.
Show some love by voting and if you have to tell me anything or suggest anything y'all can do that in the comments section.
You all can follow me on Wattpad to get updates of when I will be posting. Until then
Bye... And love y'all ❣️