First Day of school

Y/n: I got up from bed and got ready for the day and I got out and went to the Great Hall. As soon as I stepped into the Hall their was no one was their so I decided to go to the library to check out some books until 7:30am. As I looked around my eyes laid on Tom. I was nervous at first but finally worked up the courage to go and talk to him. "Hey your Tom Riddle right?" He looked annoyed that I was talking to him but without taking his eyes off his book he said "mhm y". I looked at him confused on why he was acting like this even though he doesn't even know me. " I'm just making conversation, your head boy right". I saw him close his book annoyed and look at me. "Yes I am and if u keep bothering me I'll kill u k" , as he got back to his book. I was puzzled on how rude he was and just walked away.

Tom's POV: I had woken up early as usual and got ready. I made my way to the library and tried to find a book. Then I remembered this muggle book called Fifty shades of Grey I decided to look for it and when I did I finally found it and went to read. After about an hour right when it was getting steamy this girl walked up to me and started talking to me. She asked if I was Tom. I scoffed "mhm why". She says she was just making conversation when I ignored her she countied to ask if I was Head-Boy. Annoyed I looked up and realized she was that girl on the train and annoyed I said "Yes I am and if u keep bothering me I'll kill u k". I saw her looking puzzled as she walked away and I got back to my book.

( y'all I'm so sorry this is my first book and it's like each chapter is so short but I'm trying to hurry it up so we can get to the Angry love confession and the spicy parts)