Cedric ???

I hadn't talked to riddle for the rest of the year if i did it was just a quick hello or when I was confused on something. I didn't have any friends since Luna was in Ravenclaw and I wasn't. I spent most of my free time in my dorm and when it was time to eat I would just go to the bathroom and stay their. Finally after what felt like forever it was time for summer. I couldn't wait to go back home and be with my parents and give them the biggest hug ever especially my dad I miss him so much, It was time to go home before I knew it. I looked around the train for a place to sit and couldn't find a place until I did. There was only one boy and I asked to sit by him he greeted me with a warm smile and said "hey I'm Cedric Diggory" oh hey Cedric I'm y/n ayler you sit down and start talking to him the whole train ride you even think he blushed. As u got to the station you looked everywhere for your parents and when u didn't find them you thought they were outside so you ran through the wall and looked around for them. All the sudden you felt hands go around to your waist for a hug and you freak out a bit until you hear Cedric say " so looks like both our parents abandoned us" he chuckled. After a couple hours of you and Cedric waiting, Cedrics dad arrive and Cedric offers you a ride, you accept. ( I mean who wouldn't want to ride with cedric 😏) You tell your address and sit in the backseat with Cedric. After a while you suddenly feel asleep a on Cedric's shoulder, once you get to your house he wakes you up and gets you inside, before leaving you he gives u a hug.

TW:DEATH (Ik it's still early in the book but we have to get some sort of action)

You walk into your house with a smile from ear to ear all the sudden you hear a crash from your parents room, you rush over their just to see your a bookshelf on top of your mom. You panic and quickly call 911 after you called them you went to call your dad since he was still at work. After 3min you hear a knock at the door you rush over their and open the door the ambulance rushes in and puts your mom on the gurney and as they were taking her your dad arrives and he freaks out. Your dad rides with the ambulance leaving you alone, you didn't know what to do except owl Cedric. As soon as Cedric gets to your house he pulls you in a hug as you start to cry.( I promise we won't be to dramatic after this but I mean come one her mom got injured)🙄.  You calm down and he takes you to the hospital, you find your moms room and you walk in your mom was looking good and feeling good. "Y/N who is that boy next to you" your mother questions. Before you could say anything Cedric puts his hand out shake I'm Cedric Diggory.  You ask her where you're dad is and she claims  that she doesn't know. After a while the doctor comes in and asks if we're the Ayler family and I wish I wasn't. He had told me and my mother that my father had died from a heart attack after he saw my mother on the verge of death. Everything went silent and the world started to move slower as puddles of water formed in my eyes. I then collapsed into Cedrics arms and started crying as I was yelling " no no this can't be true he isn't dead he isn't dead ahhhhhhh" you say your mom start bawling her eyes out.  All you wanted to do was just disappear.

(That was a little intense but I promise it will start to get rlly good after this chapter and maybe the next one)

For the rest of the summer you hung out with Diggory a lot , you guys did everything together after your dads death. The night before school you got ready for bed.(you were wearing this)

All the sudden you hear a knock on your window you freak out a-bit considering it was almost 1am you open your lights to see Cedric outside your window

All the sudden you hear a knock on your window you freak out a-bit considering it was almost 1am you open your lights to see Cedric outside your window. You go and let him in, " what are u doing here Ced?" He looks at you and you can tell he's nervous but didn't know why. "y/n what I'm about to say is rlly cringe but, the time we spent together I really enjoyed and I" he heasatiets but he looks at you and steps closer to you. " y/n I like you a lot and I was wondering if I would like to be my gf?" You feel your cheeks turn red and you say yes and hug him you look at him and kiss him on the cheek. He softly smiles at you and says "I'll see you tomorrow morning at the train y/n, goodnight" and just like that he's gone. You try and go to sleep but I can't , you can't stop thinking about what just happened between you and Cedric. You couldn't actually believe that you were now officially Cedric Diggory's Girl-friend.