Meeting the Best Friend

AN: Reminder that Sarah's dialogue is italicized. Also so sorry for the wait I'm not going to lie I completely forgot about this story and I feel so bad. I'll be posting more I promise.

6:20 pm.
Raven POV (you):

Sarah😻: Hey cutie I made it home:)
Me: glad you made it:) call me when you get home from set.
Sarah😻: you know that's not until like 6 in the morning right?
Me: you're worth it honey
Sarah😻: honey? 😉
Me: cutie?😉
Sarah😻: ugh okay I actually need to shower now. ttyl cutie😘
Me: ttyl honey😉
——————-/ time skip to 8:30/——————-

I go and lay back in bed still thinking of Sarah. The way her lips felt against mine, the way my fingers run through her hair seamlessly, my god, just everything. My hand slowly makes its way under my waist band as thoughts of Sarah continue to flood my mind.

My fingers circle my clit lazily sending sensations through my body. The only thing that would make this any better was if Sarah was the one causing the pleasure. My other hand makes it's way to caress my right boob as I push two fingers into my entrance. I speed up, touching places I didn't know existed. " Oh Sarah," I breath out as I feel my climax approaching.

I curl my fingers, hitting my G-spot over and over until my orgasm washes over me. As I come down from my orgasm, my walls continue to contract around nothing, still sending slight pleasure through my body. I feel a thin layer of sweat over me and decide to take a quick shower. I leave my phone outside of the shower and I step in and begin washing my self. As I'm rinsing off the remains of the soap, I hear my phone start to ring. "Oh my god who is calling right now?" I say as I step out of the shower and answer it without looking at the name.

"Oooh nice view," I hear a voice say and I quickly look down to see my boobs shown in the camera. OH MY GOD IT WAS A FACETIME CALL!? I then look to the left to see it is Sarah on the phone. "Oh my god Sarah I'm so sorry I didn't know it was a FaceTime call"
" oh honey don't apologize I'm glad I called," she says with a smirk on her face.
You roll your eyes as you grab a towel and walk into the bedroom.

" Sorry I look a complete mess but what did you need?" I asked as I start looking for something to put on.
" you look beautiful raven, but I was calling because Lily wanted to see what you looked like."
I blush at her calling me beautiful but quickly shake it off as i think of Lily. " wait is he there right now? oh my god please don't tell me she saw my boobs"
" oh uhm about that" Sarah says laughing.
" SARAH" I scream, feeling the most embarrassed I ever have.
" kiddinggg she's in her trailer. Are you dressed yet?" Sarah asks I pick up the phone to show her. "okay good. Well honey, you are about to meet the one and only Lily Rabe."

I breath in and out deeply, feeling millions of nerves run through my body.
" Oh Raven, don't be scared she's the best" Sarah says as she walks into lily's trailer without knocking. From my view, lily seems unphased as she sees Sarah walk in.
" Well if it isn't the one and only Sarah Paulson. How are you? Or more importantly, how is this raven girl you won't shut up about?"
" Oh my god lily shut up she's on the phone" Sarah says, visibly embarrassed. I can't help but smile as I hear that she talks about me all the time.

" Shut up! Give me the phone paulson! " lily says as she steals the phone from Sarah.
" Hi raven! It's so nice to meet you I've heard a lot about you," lily says obviously trying to embarrass Sarah more. " Hi lily! I'm such a big fan, and it's nice to know that she thinks of me," I say with a smile. " Oh yes, every time I see her it's raven this and raven that." Lily says laughing and I can hear Sarah in the back say " Oh my god lily shut up". I laugh with her and we continue to have a great conversation.

"Okay I have to go film but it was so nice talking to you raven. We seriously need to schedule those drinks." " Of course! It was nice talking to you as well." Lily gives the phone back to Sarah and her face is at least 5 shades redder. " Oh Sarah are you embarrassed?" I ask with a smirk and she moves her face out of the camera. " Awww you are embarrassed" I say laughing as I see her walking out of Lily's trailer. " oh whatever, but my break is over so I have to go Raven. I'll call you tonight." " okay, well then I'll talk to you later".

As soon as I hang up the phone, a large wave of tiredness washes over me. Within minutes, I'm sleep on top of the covers with the light still on.

Sarah POV:

" LILY I CANT BELIEVE YOU" I say as we get into the makeup trailer. " Raven seems nice." She says completely ignoring what I said. " oh if you weren't already married I would so embarrass you in front of your partner." I say giving her a mad look. " oh Sarah don't look at me like that. She loved me. We just happened to bond on embarrassing stories of you."
" yeah yeah I don't want to hear it." I say rolling my eyes playfully.

——————/ time skip to 5:45 am/——————-

I walk slowly to my car, completely exhausted from my scenes. I sit in my car for a few minutes with my radio on to try and wake me up. It worked just enough and I was able to drive home. I walk into the house, eat some stale chips I found in the pantry and then practically run to the bed.

I suddenly remember I promised to call Raven so I take off my sweats and large sweater and put on a tank top and shorts. I call Raven and within three rings she answers. " good morning Ms.Paulson" Raven says with the cutest morning voice. " good morning Ms. Hart" I say with a bright smile just watching how beautiful she looks when she first wakes up.
" how was filming"
" it was alright just very, very long."
" mmm I'm sorry"
" don't be sorry I mean I signed up for this"
" yeah I guess so. You look cute" she says as she briefly opens her eyes to look at me.
" why thank you, you look cute too"
" stop lying Paulson, I just woke up five minutes ago"
" I'm not lying, you always look beautiful"
"mmm so do you"
I can tell raven is still sleepy so I decide to let her go.
" okay raven it was nice talking to you I'm going to let you go. "
" why so early" she says with her eyes closed and you can't help but laugh.
" honey you're basically half sleep right now. I'll let you sleep."
" no, just stay on the phone. We can sleep together."
" hmm sleeping with you sounds amazing but don't you think it's too soon?" I say trying  to work her up. This doesn't work as she replies with,
" oh it's never too early Paulson. I'd sleep with you right now if you were here."
" mmm nice to know."
Raven stops answering so I can tell she has fallen asleep. I turn off my light and I go to sleep with Raven right next to me. I'd never tell her but it was the best sleep I have had since Holland. Or really, better than when I was with Holland. Raven is something special and I think I'm falling for her.