four

IN THE SUMMER BREAK OF THEIR FIFTH YEAR, SITTING JUST EIGHT MONTHS IN THE AFTERMATH OF THEIR INITIAL GATHERING AND MEETING, the two girls who sat on the jungle gym wrestling one another while Baji, sitting in the corner attempting to read a childr...

IN THE SUMMER BREAK OF THEIR FIFTH YEAR, SITTING JUST EIGHT MONTHS IN THE AFTERMATH OF THEIR INITIAL GATHERING AND MEETING, the two girls who sat on the jungle gym wrestling one another while Baji, sitting in the corner attempting to read a children's book to no avail, despite it being far under his grade level.

Mitsuya, trying to help his fellow friend, struggled to keep the veil of his sanity while Mikey and Draken teased.

"Emma no way!" Anari held the girl back as she made her attempts to touch Anari's cheeks.

"Why not! Edward and Mikey have one, and so does Draken!" In the midst of their ten minute argument that soon turned out into a brawl, Emma was persuading Anari to take upon a new alias of a foreign name, matching along with her, Baji, who went by Edward, her brother, who went by Mikey, and Draken who had made a name for himself.

"You're not naming me after that stupid American movie!"

In reality, Emma had made the cruel nickname for Anari after growing just a tinge of a flame of jealousy after Emma watched Anari tie Draken's hair in a bun this morning.

Idiotically stupid, yes, but also young, so it was every bit valid.

"It's not stupid, right Mikey?!" Emma snapped her head to the blonde for help, in which he only shrugged.

"That movie was based off of a real girl, and she's as crazy as you are!" Anari threw her off of the cubical jungle gym, only for Emma to drag her down along as well. Of course, if this was real fighting, neither of the two would hurt each other with major injuries .. maybe.

It all depended on their moods.

"Oi, both of you shut your yapping so I can read! I'll knock you the fuck out!"

Both girls turned their heads toward Baji, "I'm your childhood friend!"

"I do your homework!"

Anari and Emma both had vibrant eye colors, whether to say it was a blessing or a curse was for naught. But eventually, Draken and Mikey pulled them apart. Emma whining and babbling and Anari close to throwing dirt right into her eye. "You know she's never going to let you sit still unless you accept it." Draken reminded.

"But I already gave Rin a nickname!" Mikey drawled.

"But it's not cool enough!" Emma deemed, Draken merely gave a half hearted snicker. Mitsuya smelled another petty argument arising, curling up a fist and nonchalantly knocking the four of them over the head, making sure it didn't sound hollow.

Mitsuya and Anari were the only ones that didn't have a foreign name-- but with the abundance of nicknames given to him. Shit-kun was one of them, considering Mitsuya's first name was Takashi. Mikey had taken full advantage of it. While Anari preferred to stick to Yaya.

"But doesn't Alice and Emma sound cool?" Emma pouted-- just like Mikey did.

"Whatever." Mikey rolled his eyes. The argument had come to a stop with Anari's terms with the nickname, spewing a mouthful of colorful words while Emma poked at her cheek. The six of them made their way to the diner that Pah-chin agreed to meet them at.