eleven

DITSY DAISY FLAT LAYERED FLORAL PRINT WALLPAPERS ADORNED WITH PINK STRIPES AND MEDALLION GOLD YELLOW BLOSSOMS SURROUNDED THE SETTING IN WHICH THEY STARED INTO A MIRROR THAT STARED BACK

DITSY DAISY FLAT LAYERED FLORAL PRINT WALLPAPERS ADORNED WITH PINK STRIPES AND MEDALLION GOLD YELLOW BLOSSOMS SURROUNDED THE SETTING IN WHICH THEY STARED INTO A MIRROR THAT STARED BACK. A white porcelain bowl of ice cubes that slowly began to melt with the blooming hesitation.

"Just do it already!" The two girls shouted, startling the male who slammed his hand onto the girl's wooden bathroom counter. "Give me a second dammit!" Draken had his hand planted on Anari's face to keep her head from moving. His hand was rather large, it covered everything from her forehead down to her chin.

No wonder Emma liked to compare hand sizes with him just for fun.

"It's been five minutes and the damn ice already melted down into my freaking shirt!" Anari's voice bellowed as her brows knitted together, furrowing an upset dainty face. It was just another day spent of their summer break doing more stupid decisions. Yesterday was shaving Pah-chin's curly leg hair, and the day before that was an attempt at self tattooing with a safety pin and ink.

A loud sip erupted the cousinly bickering with Mikey leaning against the door frame, sipping the watermelon smoothie the pinkette had made earlier due to his complaints that she was a health nut with no candy in her home. "Where the hell do you want it done again?"

"The helix and the lobe! I told you this five minutes ago too!" Anari slapped his arm as he let out a hiss, "if you don't want me to stick this needle straight in your brain quit hitting me!" Draken roared, however his hands were shaking. Not because he was scared, but rather he just had an unsteady grasp.

"Someone get this dumbass away from my ear before he pierces the wrong damn spot and gives me an ear infection." Anari swatted away Draken's arms with a pout. Mikey handed his drink to Emma who held it curiously. The boy scooted Draken away and held the safety pin in his hand.

"I got this!"

"What?" Both Anari and Draken stared at him with eyes wide. In fact, Anari was more fearful of Mikey doing it than Draken, considering the boy had already messed up her hair once, which was one time all too many that she'd rather not repeat again. "Oh that's right, Mikey's pierced big bro's helix once before." Emma recalled aloud.

Anari never noticed Shinichiro even had piercings.

"Never done the lobe but how hard could it be? Just gotta numb the area with the ice and stick the needle through right?" Mikey shrugged nonchalantly as the three nodded their heads. All it had taken was one exhale of the breath and he pricked the needle through the cartilage within an instant and used the napkin to reduce the bleeding and rubbed some alcohol on it just to reduce the risk of infection.

All things Shinichiro had taught and instructed him to do when he was just nine, doing his own elder brother's ear piercings by hand in a not so sterile environment without gloves and with a safety pin they'd picked up off the ground and washed not exactly thoroughly.