chapter 19

Xander froze seeing Demitri's blood, it wasn't regular blood, it wasn't red, it wasn't red at all, it was a golden color, ichor. Xander pulled Demitri's hand off his other, from is finger a gold fluid started to flow down his hand.

Demitri looked at him and said "Xander its.." he didn't know how to explain himself, ichor was a golden fluid that gods and goddesses or immortal's bled.

Xander looked at him and moved away and said "what the hell is that, what is happening, why is it gold!" he said as he stepped back bumping into the stove burning his hand and spilling the hot oil. Demitri grabbed onto Xander pulling him away from the stove before the oil touched him, he turned the stove off and said "i can explain myself Xander just sit down and try to calm down" he said.

Xander pulled away from him, and cried in pain, 'agh!" he grabbed onto his hand and moved away from Demitri.

"just relax okay just calm down" he said as he grabbed his hand putting it under some running water, he went into the medicine cabinet grabbing a cream for burns and a wrap. he grabbed his hand drying it off and carefully put the cream on his hand before wrapping it up.

when Demitri finished Xander put his hand to his chest with a soft pant. "i don't understand what's happening what did you do to your hand?? its a prank right" he said as he sat down.

Demitri's finger healed up soon and Xander just freaked out more "god dammit tell me what the hell is happening, this is crazy!" he said as he looked at him. Xander was already crying, his hand hurt, he was scared, confused, angry, and scared.

Demitri took a minute before saying "okay..." he sighed and said "well you obviously know about the story of hades and Persephone" he said quietly, "and am their child... their youngest, am going to inherit the throne when i turn 18" he said quietly, "every Greek myth and story is true, of course the stories where changed a bit over time but for the most part their true" he said as he grabbed Xanders hand softly.

Xander laughed and said "okay the jokes over so how did you do it" he asked as he was still in tears.

"am not joking Xander" he said as he looked at the male.

"i don't understand, how any of this is possible, and when you become king were you planning on leaving me" he voice cracked slightly, he was sorta choking up on his tears, "because none of this could be real, you.... you cant be a god that's impossible" he said as he looked at him.

Demitri grabbed Xander non hurt hand and put it against his own hand "no its true i swear on my life, but i was never planning on leaving you" he said, ' i shouldn't be telling you this but its to late" he said, "you're a demigod son of Athena and one of her followers, without telling anyone she had you... and then had Zeus lock your powers away, and then send you down to earth..." he said "i found out awhile back, and i told my grandmother Demeter and she made a deal with Zeus that if you wanted to when you graduated high school they will turn you back to the demigod you are, and you have till the end of the school year to decided" he said quietly.

"i don't believe you" Xander said truthfully "there's no way on earth that id be a demi god, my whole life I've been unlucky and if that counts as being lucky, then its impossible, i believe you're joking, which is confusing me and i don't understand how you did everything, its confusing me" he said.

Demitri grabbed one of his moms roses and walked back, he used his powers making the rose slowly die in his hand, then grabbed Xanders hand and made some diamond's and then showed him, "do you believe me now"

Xander got up and just headed to his room trying to soak up all the information he was just given.

Demitri sighed and put everything away cleaning up with a soft sigh. he held a glass cup before throwing it at the wall "fuck!" he huffed out before calming down and cleaning up with a sigh.

for the weekend Xander ignored Demitri barely leaving his room trying to understand everything that happened.