Chapter 19 Yami san's POV

I got the the school and saw Akane san with Yugi kun. "You thought I really close aren't you?" I asked.

They both backing up themselves a little bit. I told them .I was  joking about it.

Then Akane san hugged me from there on. I asked them if they're free tomorrow,but they said they were planning on something else so I told them to have fun and enjoy

"what was it senpai about ?" Akane san asked "  no-nothing really" I said. I smiled at them. Then left. I got to the classroom.

Everyone is in a gloomy mood. I asked my other classmate what's wrong but it didn't work out.

I saw my vision coming back from the way it was colorless and felt ignored . When the class ended . I go to the art room to paint .

There I was right the colors are fading away again. I'm scared confused why? Is it the emptiness I always felt that I always realized but ignored it. I'm still in the edge of my shadow. Why?

     I heard someone footsteps coming to the room. When I turned around it was Akane san. She was looking down facing me.

" Senpai , can I ask ?" She said. " Sure what is it Amiliaz chan?" I asked .

" Earlier the way you smiled at us. Was it fake or true?" She asked. " Uh huh ... what do you mean Amiliaz chan?" I confused asked.

" The way you smile I felt half of it are the emptiness and pretend. " She said. " What about the other half?" I asked.

" Uh .... Oh true happiness or an event that will come as a hint? " She said. I just laughed nervously in the second part . " Interesting" she said glaring at me.

" What part ? " I asked. " Senpai are you inlove? " She asked . I was speechless and shocked. " Well , are you senpai? " She said smirking at me.

" O-of course not " I said. " You're not hesitating right now right senpai?" She said smiling. " Hesitate why would I?" I asked. "

I heard that one of my classmates are going to confess to Shino senpai" she said smirking.

" Then I wish them good luck " I said smiling. " Senpai ,What if shino senpai fall in love with someone else? What would you do?" She asked.

" Well, honestly if he falls inlove that has nothing to do with me , but to support his happiness don't you think so I would do is to be a good friend and enemy back then.

Is there anything else you want to ask?" I said . " Then the person who you want to spend time together with you but loves someone else? " She asked.

" Three words SET THEM FREE that's all because if they're not happy , they'll suffocate because of you and hate you  . " I said.

She looked down and then in a few minutes she's back being cheerful. " Thank you senpai so much so what were you painting back then ? " She asked.

" Uh well you see , I haven't known it too it's hard to tell" I said. " I see.. " she said staring at my painting.

" Is there something else you need to tell me? " I asked. " Mhm no " noding at me.

" Like Yugi kun? Or the council? " I said.  " Nothing senpai that was for fun" she said." Then if that happened to you what will you do? " I asked.

She laughed out loud that confused me. " Are you serious senpai?" She asked .

" Yes , I'm serious about that Amiliaz chan . " I said . She turned around and then

" then I will do you're advice senpai . Even it hurts but at least his going to be happy and smiling from a far " she said then smiling with a tears on her face.

I hugged her tight and then a slight of blue and violet rises from her. She maybe pretend to be ok ,but she's still hanging in there fighting her in the edge of her fears .

Unlike me,I'm always scared and if I move one more step in the tight rope . I will fall before I knew it.

    After that all the classes ended and go home . I saw Yugi kun and Akane san walking together again.

I will try to support them like Amiliaz chan said secretly. Seeing them smiling from a far and everyone.

I feel like I would miss this and them after this. I heard someone's footsteps coming from behind me again , And this time it's him .

" What are you looking at Ms. Yami pervert senpai ?" he asked smirking at me again.

" I'm not like you Mr. Expert Pervert and I was just thinking maybe .I really wasted my old time being gloomy mood, and it really defined me as me don't you think? " I said

. " Huh? It's like . I'm me, and you are you , but it's not that bad. Ms. Flying painting" he said

" STOP IT WITH THE NICKNAMES ALREADY ?!?!geez.. " I said he laughed out loud . That pissed me off and leave him behind.

            I got home and saw mother . I was going to say about tomorrow , but she keeps ignoring me. I asked Aunty Aki and she agreed to me .

I was so happy . I told her I talked to my father . She said not to talk about it . I feel like .

I'm still in the cage . When I'm home . It's suffocating I hate it all. I go to the old room .

I always paint all of my feelings. I tried recalling ,but I can't find it. Remembering I'm in the art room, and Everyone smiling. I wanna be with them . In this painting .

I wanna treasure they're happiness in this. Like in art room, classrooms and especially councils room. In the end I'm still painting me and Shino kun .

Then Akane san and Yugi kun with Minamoto san. Minamoto Kun and Yako san. Mom and dad together with aunty scolding my father and then Shino kun's brother. Then akimi and honey san .

I'm glad I meet all of them. Especially meeting Shino kun who give my colors back and saw it all.