Chapter 24 Shino POV

As time pass by it was end of our discussion. I saw mei sleeping in the table.

The wind blown her hair thin hair . Therefore I gazed at her smiling asleep.

She was calm and I remembered . I did kiss her without confessing to her how much I really feel towards her.

We surprised that Yako san was glaring at me. I tried to explain to her , but then she told Akane san and Minamoto san.

" Shino senpai you're not imagining Mei senpai something prevert stuff right?" Minamoto san asking looking disgust to me.

" O-OF COURSE NOT?!" I said flustered

" I see so why are you staring at Mie so bad? " Yako san asked raising her left eyebrows and folding her hands together.

" Umm uh you see I - uh.." I said hestating .

" you love Mie senpai right? Shino senpai?" Akane san said looking straight at me.

" Mhm ... I guess it's obvious to you Akane san" I said smiling.

" Senpai looks so creepy " Minamoto san said moving more away from me.

I just sighed and ignored her. Since there's no way. I can really explain it to her without being creeped out.

I go to the rooftop and looked at the sky . Then I started to wonder if I got a chance to tell her now . How would she responds?

Then I heard someone footsteps coming from behind me. When I turned around it was only Akane san.
She looked troubled by something.

" What's wrong akane san?" I asked
" Senpai , when are you going to confess to Mei senpai?" She asked glaring at me.

" Maybe , when we graduate since it's only a month left " I said staring at the sky.

" What if before that time senpai fall in love with someone else ? Are you still going to do it?" She asked.

" Mhm ... Cause I know that she falls inlove with another guy . I will try to cheer her on." I said nodding off my worries.

" I see you're sometimes naive senpai ,but I think it's not that easy right?" She asked smiling.

" It never was right ?" I asked smiling.

" Thanks senpai " she said running off towards the door. I guess another class again is about to start.

It was just the same thing . We all meet up in the council ,but it was always fun . As 2 months and 3 weeks past. Me and Mie announced about the festival thing.

So we all have 1 month and 1 week to prepare then after this final festival . We will all have to go our separate ways.

It really hurts when you think about that , but then that how the life goes by.

Our sections act is pretty simple a Cinderella story. It really sound childish ,but I guess go with the flow.

We decided it by paper . Guess I'm the prince. I still haven't known Cinderella.

Until Yako san and Mie san whispering.
They're asking who's the female lead all the girls fallen into they're knees .

Yako san was crying off to Mie san.
When they asked the step sister mei san stepped out.

" Cinderella is Yako san " she said smiling face.

Then Yako san shunned. I was surprised and kinda of disappointed.
As they asked the prince and I stepped out . Yako san glared at me .

Mei san keeps smiling at us. Yako san look like wanting for death wish already.

" Good luck my step sister , let's do our best " mei san said smiling

" You're being sarcastic ?! Yami Mei??" She said shivering .

" No, I'm not I always wanted to see you in you're knees and heels " mei said smiling.

" And then why is he supposed to be my prince?! " Yako san said pointing at me.

" Yup, I don't wanna know " mei san said.

" Is there anything else to do just to change this?" Yako san said.

" Nope, it's all good now and recorded" mei san said smiling.

" why are you smiling like that?!" Yako san said.

" Anyways president the location of set should be done now and contact the others " mei san said.

" Oh yes and then the camp fire dance." I said.

" yeah....I will go with the others" Yako san said.

Me and Mei san walked around and asked. It's really was exhausting. I bought 2 bottles of water and drank some of it , but then I accidentally gave mei san mine.

Then before I knew she finished it already. For some time I think that was indirect kiss. I told it to her after that .

She was blushing and so was I, but then we have to move around more to finish all it up.

After that we finished all the half . As the others, and then discuss it like always.

Everything went out as planned. After that we all rehearse our own each role .

As the prince it's really easy, but not the dance. Yako san keep stepping on my feet. It really hurts when everytime.

I know that she's doing best. Cause even mei san helping to practice .
As mei participating her evil, but then against her will.

In the play since it's was always failed in rehearsals. They made it more comedy like.

Everytime Mie san is going to do sadistic to Yako san. Which is Yako san feared the most. I admit I tried to laugh back stage.

And then the dance everytime . She stepping on me. She just smiled at me. After that she bought me crepe as an apology for it.

I tried to see if the stalls are doing great. I guess there's nothing problem but, then I saw Yugi kun and Akane san about to fight a guy.

It's the stalker again. This time I saw Mie san walk into them.

" What's going on here ?" She said smiling .

" I don't like you so come with me akane san" he said. Dragging her hand.

" Oh my I guess you should go scumbag or I will you this " Mie san said sadistically and taking of a knife under her sketch pad.