Chapter 27 Yami's POV

On the party it was awesome. Everyone is like zombie after it.

When I remembered that my last dance in camp fire is Shino kun . I don't know how to face him just because of what he told me.

Then that they came.All the girls are asking him to dance. I knew that they still admire him. Then our last year now. I can't blame them.

I was shocked when Minamoto Kun ask me to a friendly dance . I was bored so I agreed with him. Yako san danced with Misaki kun.

From a far I just to see shino kun's smile, but why do I think it isn't just enough.

The world still I see are the same . Why when it comes to him is special ? I can't understand anything at all.

When the dance stop and time for the second one. I was tried so a bit rest.
I sat down and watch the others.

I waited until the last dance , but then I think I should back down. I still can't find a way to face him.

As I stand up he hold my wrist and smiling at me.

" You didn't forgot about it didn't you?" He said.

" I'm sorry I don't wanna dance anymore " I said.

" Nope ... No take backs " he said smiling.

He dragged me into the camp fire.

" You're hands is softer than I expected" he said touching my head.

As we dance all around.

" Say Mei listen... I know that you been ignoring me . When I told you I was going to the other countries.

Because my work has really been recognized by the others. I saw my mom too . She wants a better life for me . Of course I wanted for you too.

You're so talented Mie san . I will still support you. Wherever I go off to ok?" He said holding my hands so tight.

" I see  , thank you for that .... I never really like changes , but I think we still have to accept it right?" I said smiling.

He hugged me after that we stopped dancing and Everyone stared at the fire matching with the sky.

Now, I can see a tiny glowing light fading up. It was beautiful and I felt warm inside.

Thinking about all this time . it's the most precious memories that always be remembered and cherished.

If I have a wish that will be all of us reunited again that will be fun.

Who made me realized that they are always there to help me . support me if I need them . I'm thankful I found them. Hangout with them and smiled with them.

They made me who I am deep down .I don't know who or what really am I? Purpose in the world. My colors in the world is always been them. Especially the one who was always by my side.

"Hey.... Mie san are you ok?" He asked.

" Uh what..._do y-you mean??" I asked.

" You're spacing out" he said laughing at me.

"Shut up!!! Pervert!!" I said hesitating.

" Ehh...?? How was that pervert?!" He said confused.

" Leave me alone!!" I said .

" Yami's senpai anti pervert defense" akane san said blocking shino kun.

" When was that a thing!??" He said.

" Amiliaz ... The teacher is calling you right now"  Yugi Kun said.

" B-but I'm defending senpai"she said

" Maybe defense yourself first " he said.

" S-Shut up!!" She said.

" Just go already ..geez...." he said

" Mie senpai... I Will be back with some help don't worry " she said running off.

" Uh I'm going back to whatever I forgot to do . Excuse me senpai s" Yugi kun said leaving us two together.

" Say shino kun when did you get to meet you're mother?" I asked.

" Honestly , it was easier than I thought . Mom just go to my brother's apartment. She wanted to meet you next time. After all you took care of me a lot" he said smiling.

" That's because !! Uh... You take care of me a lot too... Besides .. you took care of me . When I got feverish ....let me stay in you're house for 2 days... that's why thanks for that too." I said.

" ....uh ... No you done more than me really" he said.

" Same goes for you . Like everyone else in this council . I'm kinda glad to them and you ... Except you're sometimes childish ... What was you're brother expression when you told him that?" I asked.

" ... He was really happy for me to meet mom and support me to my decision." He said smiling.

" I see... I will support you too.... at least I told you that before the time comes right?" I said smiling.

" Thanks Mei san" he said smiling.

" Just kiss her already?!?" Yako san said staring at us by the door.

" Zhiaa san!!!" I said.

" Sorry that wouldn't happen too" he said smiling.

" Yeah , right" Yako san said.

" Either way , How long have you been there? " I asked.

" Uh ...since teachers are looking for you guys to practice graduation " she said.

" I TOLD YOU SAY THE IMPORTANT THING IN THE FIRST PLACE!!" I said.

" Cause I will miss that !! Even you're really mean sometimes and scolding me . "She said

" Pull yourself together Zhia san ... We will see each other on you're funeral" I said smiling.

" Mie san ... I think that's not it." He said.

" Then Mie san is my first attending on my funeral  ... When that time comes .I will be happy in peace " she said.

" Oh God.... No one is going to anyone's funeral ... No one will die " he said.

" YOU'RE NAIVE SHINO MATSURI!!  If I die I want Mie san at my funeral .... Of course if you die. I will give you more tulips and orchids . CAUSE NO ONE LIVES FOREVER"  she said.

" Then I will give you more death flowers now" I said being sarcastic.

" Mei san ...Yako san ... let's just go ... Everyone might looking for us now " he said.

" You're right ... We should go" I said.

" I will miss you council room!!" Yako san said.