Jc Caylen

I walked back to my house and opened my apartment door to a new roommate. He awkwardly shifted from the couch and headed towards me. Boy he was cute. "Hi, I'm Connor and I'm your new roommate." he said smiling at the end. Did I mention he was cute, gosh he's cute. I usually get clumsy around guys like him so let's see what happens. I walked towards him and hugged him. "Hi, I'm Chloe." He smiled with his greens blue eyes shining. "Well I guess you'll be attending the same college as me?" "Yeah." We smiled together. "This isn't supposed to sound mean, but do you mind if i film my new YouTube video here?" He asked. "Not at all, Aren't you the Monday or something to Our2ndLife? ."

"Thanks and yeah, I've seen a couple of your YouTube videos, haha um your actually the reason why I started YouTube." he said scratching the back of hi neck. I use to make YouTube videos just rants, vlogs, tutorials and even music videos. But I stopped because of all the hate but I did have alot of fans. "Well I'll make sure to subscribe." I said smiling at the end. He walked upstairs I guess to his room. I proceeded behind him to all of his stuff already set up. He sat on the chair underneath the cameras view. He started talking until I realized I was in the view of the camera. at the doorway. "And this would be the spectacular Chloe!" he shouted. I laughed and walked over towards him. "Isn't she beautiful." I blushed. I waved and said, "Hello to all the viewers who are watching this handsome lads' video."

He laughed. I Whispered in his ear I'll be downstairs. I let him do his thing. I received a text from Jc.

Jc: Hey gorgeous what are you doing?

Chloe: Nothing really, got a new roommate he's upstairs filming.

Jc: Oh... is he a youtuber?

Chloe: yeah he is :) and we're going to the same college.

Jc: Okay that's cool. Would his name happen to be Connor? Connor Franta?

Chloe: Uh yeah, how did u know that :)

Jc: he's my bestfriend ;D

Chloe: oh wow! that's great.

Jc: I have to go tell him I said hi. xo

Chloe: Ok bye x

End of conversation

"Chloe! can you come here?" he shouted to me. I walked through his door and I was attacked by his warm hug. I giggled trying to fight his grasp. Before another second I tripped over I think a cord. I fell with Connor falling on top of me. I still laughed even though my body was in a little bit of pain. "Ugh you fatty."I squealed. He lifted off me and held his hand out for me. I grabbed it and I went flying into his chest. I stepped back and ruffled my hair. I walked over to the camera. "Okay well the Connor show is now being ran by me. So as you could tell Connor is clearly my slave now. Connor fetch me something." he came up behind me with a towel covering my mouth. jokingly I punched his arms. Somehow I managed to get onto his back. "Okay guys I'll see you next Monday guys. bye." he said in between laughs as I tried to mimic him whilst on his back. I waved at the camera. He went to put his hand on the camera, "wait I wanna do it." I said like a baby, he pulled his hand back and crept forward. I ran my hand to the camera and clicked 'stop'

He laughed as I jumped off his back. "Okay thanks for the video things Chlo. And now I gotta edit."

He plugged his camera into his apple desktop and began to edit. I stood behind him watching his clicking. "Pause it. awww look how cute we look. that's so tumblr worthy." I joked around. I screen shoted it an posted it to twitter, the picture of me on his back ad were both smiling.

'@ChloeOfficial: made a new friend aren't we cute? @ConnorFranta PicTwitter/P37Zh6S'

I posted and waited for the army if beeps to raid my phone. I put it on silent and said to connor. "Oh, Jc says hi." "Okay, do you talk to him."

"Um yeah, I met him the other day and we've headed in a great start."

Connor looked different when I said that. Not the bubbly bright Connor that was just in the room. "That's nice then." he said.

~~~

how's that one?..