Jc Caylen

Jc drove me back to my house and to my luck it was raining, in the car Jc gave me his black leather jacket, he actually walked me up to my front step well we jogged/ran. We were both wet now, GREAT.

"Chloe, I would really love to catch up with you, normally *laugh* umm, since we're both soaking wet, do y'all wanna catch up at Starbucks tomorrow?" Jc spoke, "yea, sure that sounds great." I had a huge smile on my face.

He drove back and I went inside. I realized I still had his jacket I decided to wash it and go upstairs take a shower and go to bed. I fell on the bed just about to fall asleep when my phone buzzed, great a call from Jarred.

Jarred: Hey babe, where did you end up going.

Chloe: What do you mean? obviously to get away from you!

Jarred: Babe no need to yell

Chloe: No need to yell, stop calling me babe, don't ever talk to me again and I never wanna see you again!

Before I could hang up he spoke

Jarred: does this mean were not going out? scratch that your fucking dumped, your a stupid slut who no one will EVER love, your an ugly piece of shit, good luck trying to live a life without me whorebag!

End of conversation

How could he say something like that? He was the first to say I love you. I couldn't help it but tears were escaping my eyes. I tried not to cry, but the anger was just firing. I layed back on my bed and tried to go to sleep.

7:30- Great time to get up and meet Jc I guess. I decided to wear an American printed jacket with a black singlet, with white studded shorts, black vans and some makeup- mascara eyeliner. My phone buzzed. From Jc.

Jc: Morning beautiful

Me: Good morning :)

Jc: do you wanna catch up at Starbucks in 20?

Me: Yeah sure i'll meet you there

Jc: Can't wait xo

Me: Bye babe x

End of conversation

I couldn't wait to see Jc, there just something about him that is just........ perfect, adorable, wonderful, loving, caring. Just when Jc's around its like my whole world is bright, and I get a million tiny butterflies in my stomach.

It's time to go. I decided to walk its only 10 mins down the road, I spotted Jc next to the left window, He looks absolutely perfect. I entered the café and Jc motioned for me to sit across from him in our little two person booth.

"You look great today" Jc said. "Thanks, just something casual, and you also look great" We both smiled and the waitress came over to us, Jc ordered a Caramel mocha frappe latte and I ordered the same.

She walked off definitely eyeing Jc, I felt jealousy rain over me, she was pretty, long blonde hair and blue eyes, unlike me shoulder length light brown hair with green eyes. Jc must of noticed me looking at her, "I don't like her, you don't have to be jealous" Jc spoke "I wasn't- I mean- she just-" He cut my stuttering off, "Ok just relax" We both laughed and our drinks were delivered. We laughed and talked about many things, time flies when your having fun, it was 6:00 and the café was closing.

"We should go?" Jc questioned "Yeah, I gotta be heading back" I answered, I actually didn't care what time I get home Jc is all that matters, yeah we're only friends but I don't wanna lose him. "Chloe, can I pick you up tomorrow night if your free?" Jc spoke "Yeah sure. I'd love that." We both smiled.

"I'll call you?" I spoke,  

Jc said "I will be waiting" I hugged him good-bye but the hug wasn't a quick hug it was like a 20 second hug as if he wasn't going to see me again.