Riker Imaginge for Viki

For @Vik91r5

Viki's POV.

I just got a call from my bestes friend in the whole wide world... Riker Anthony Lynch.

You probably heard about his band R5. Anyways me and Riker were BFF'S since pre-k.

~Ding Dong~

Hmm thats wierd i really didnt expect anybody...

I walk to the door slowly opening it to find a really deppresed Riker.

Viki: Hi Riker , what are you doing here, i mean we just got of the phone.

Riker: Umm Viki look i gotta tell you something ...

Viki: whats up

Riker: But umm can we first go on a walk.

Viki: yeah sure lets go

~At the beach~

We were walking by the shor when Riker stopped.

Riker: ummm look i gotta tell you something...

Viki: whats up..

Riker : look Viki i known you for a very long time and...

He got cut of by rain, hard rain. Riker quickly scooped me up and ran of to his house.As we got closer the rain started to fall even harder. We run into the Lynch's place all wet.

Viki: Well that was obe heck of a ride

Riker: Haha yeah... Umm look i really need to tell you something...

Viki: Wow determinate much...

Riker: Haha yeah so im gonna go get you some dry clothes

Viki: ok

Riker's POV.

Okay i really need to tell her ... Its killing me.

As i get sone sweat pants and a t- shirt for me and some boxers and another t-shirt for Viki. I walk down stairs to see her beautiful self standing infront of the T.V.

Riker: Hey i got you some clothes

Viki: Ohhh thanks... Im gonna go change and THEN you can tell me what you had to.

Riker: okayy...

She went of to the nearest bathroom to change. I quickly got changed and went to get some blankets cuz im pretty sure ahes staying over night.

Viki: Hey im back

Riker: great... I thought that youll stay over so i got some pilows and blankets.

Viki: ok... So do you wanna watch the new movie ?

Riker: Umm yeah sure.

Viki:  alrighty lets go then.

This film turned out to be a romantic comedy but i didnt pay atention.

Riker: OKAY ENOUGH!!

Viki: whats wrong

Riker: I CANT I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE!!

Viki: What Riker whats wrong

Riker: Ughh Viki look ive been trying to tell you something all day long...

Viki: Then tell me...

Okay Riker nows the time ... Just tell her...

Riker: Look Viki we've known each other for a very long time and ... I've started to feel some sort of way towards you...

Viki's POV.

Ummm what is going on here ... It looks like he's going to leave me.

Riker: ... So by that i guess im trying to say that ... I really like you... Like REALLY

Riker: ...and i know that you probably dont feel the same way so lets just forget about it and mo...

He couldnt finish his sentance because before he did i kissed him.

We kinda like made out for a good 3 min.

Viki: Riker ... I like you too, but why didnt you tell me that earlier...

Riker: I-I dont know i guess i was scared ....

Viki: awww Rike...

I smashed him in a biggg hug

Viki: Sooo.. Thats what you wanted to tell me the whole day ...

Riker: Hah yeah pretty much... But i got one more question...

Viki: And that is ...

Riker: Will you be my girlfriend?

Wow this day couldnt have got better and better...

Viki: Of course i will ...

After that we hugged and we went vack to watching the movie all snuggled up.

This is going to be great ...

Hiiii!!! Omg look im soooo sorry guys but my phone was updating and it cut out all my stories on wattpad. I had every single Imaginge written but know they are all gone so i have to start again.

Anyways i hope you liked it !! The rest i hope will be out this week ... I hope..

             Love, Kayla

Oh and btw ... HAPPY EASTER