Arrival

Sivaangi arrived at the place, something was running in her, she didn't want to be here but her grandfather want her to be here. She knows her grandmother and some of her cousins don't like her here but her loved ones attracted her here.

Everything is going to be okay, she said in her mind and with a heavy sigh she got down the car which was sent to airport. She studied in Mumbai, everyone thought she was staying in a hostel but according to her it was like an orphanage where she left willingly because of a scar they gave.

Sk.pov

Sk.mv- nan yaara paka koodadhunu nenaikarano avana nan pakka poren. I don't want to face him again but he did not care about me why should I.

Ignorance is bliss sometimes.

Her thoughts were interrupted when a familiar loving voice called her.

Thatha, she exclaimed,ran to him and  hug him and was saying miss you and she became aware of the environment and she fell in the feet of her grandparents. Her grandfather lakshminathan was happy and her grandmother sridevi gave a look like 'edhuku vandha'. She brushed off that and fell in the feet of rajavel mama and shakutala athai. And sarvanavel mama and devi athai and her bhindhu chithi and Ram chithappa and Shankar chithappa and Latha chithi.

(Many of them will be confused with the characters and names, I will post the characters in the next chapter)

And to her surprise the person and the gang she hate the most were present. She just gave  a stare at them,which did not go unnoticed by them.

Then she went to deepa ma who is working in this house for many years and hugged her.

Deepa- sivaangi enna unnu nyabagam vechirukaya

Sivaangi- ungala epdi marappa deepa ma. Seri bharath enga.

(Everyone was shocked she still remember her and the family don't even treat their servants well but she was a different type)

Bharath- akka na inga iruken. Akka epdi irukeenga, enna mardhuteengala.

( Bharath is deepa's son)

Sivaangi- Dei kunfu panda unna epdi da marapen. Nan super a iruken.

Anu- akkaaaaa!!

Sivaangi- anuuuuu!!

They both hugged.

Rakshan- thangam epdi da iruka, unna paathu evlo naal aachu, aalae maritta. Unna evlo miss panna theriyuma.

Sivaangi- anneey. Niruthu podhum nan dhan ippa vantenla. Sila dhusta sakthigal kitta irundhu velagiyae irukaradhu nalla dhu nu thonuchu.

Rakshan- enna da solra, ennaku onnu puriyalayae

Sivaangi- adhu puriya vendivagauku purina podhum. She said glaring at ashwin.

Ashwin was fuming in anger already first  she ignored them like no one is there in the world and now she is indirectly  pointing him.

Most of them don't know the real reason why sivaangi left the house and she doesn't want to spoil the happiness of the family.

Ak pov:

Today she is coming and I am not going to be sorry for anyone.

The car came and she got down she looked like an angel . No what the hell are you thinking. Anyways not bad but she looked good, no big glasses, no braces. And she is wearing a short dress  and looked so cool and elegant with her makeup.

(This conversation takes place in between them while the incidents above are going on)

Sam- Ennada iva semmaya iruka, apa pathadhukum ippa pakaradhukum sammandhamae illayae.

Pugazh- vazhiyudhu rendu perum thodachukonga,he said pointing to ashwin and sam.

Pavi- pakka azhgadha iruka, pesunadha matha dhu ella theriyum.

Manasi- ava katta enna pesitu.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Pavi- enna dhairiyum irundha ava nammala pathu dhusta sakthi nu sollunva.avala enna pandren parunga

Pugazh- apro pathukala vidu

Ashwin was angry.....

************************************

Guys I am new author for writing ashaangi fiction. So if there is any mistakes and I am portraying some loved funny characters evil, it's just for the story line which I thought.

Don't take anything personal

Ashaangi💜💜