Hellooo..👋

Rakshan anna came with manasi, she was looking tired maybe because she vomited.

Now speaking of the kiss which was given by ashwin, he was totally considered him as a idiot, stupid and many more curse words. Because which stupid gives kiss on a girl without a reason.

Sivaangi was shocked at first, then casually mingled with them. On the other side,It was totally a relief because it was on the cheeks.

She mentally scolded herself for thinking so much in a second and continued with banters with the family.

They ate so many things which they have never seen in thier lifetime, to be precise being in the city of fun, parties, and many more the whole village is a new world to them. It definitely gave them a new experience for them.

They got home by 7.00 clock and went to change theirselves. They had their dinner. Ashwin was so bored, it was just 8.30 and most of them slept.

He decided to talk with sivaangi. Ashwin already had her number saved before years but she definitely dosen't know his number.

Sivaangi groaned at the phone which was ringing continuously. She was dead tired but now someone is disturbing her. She swiped her phone and kept it in her ears.

No one spoke, it was so silent. Sivaangi got angry at the person who is calling at this time to a girl.

(IN PHONE CALL)

Ashwin- hello.

Sivaangi- hello

Ashwin- nan yarunu theriyudha.

Sivaangi- Dei maanga mandaya, epdi da phone la theriyum moodevi. Oru ponnuku night kuptutu yaarunu theridha, managatti nu theridhanu.

Ashwin- nee ipdi pesradhuku romba varuthapaduva.

Sivaangi- Nee ippa phone panadhuku romba varuthapaduva da, vaila pacha pachaya varum. Phone vaida dubuku.

Ashwin was humiliated and embarrassed and angry at the same time. And regretted not saying who he was at the first place maybe the reaction would be different, it would be the end of the call.

Ashwin- ei. Kutty pattasu vedikadha. Nan ashwin pesren.

He recieved silence as the answer on the other line.

Ashwin- nan sonnala  nee varutha paduvanu.

Sivaangi- ama,ne vartha padra unnu konja kevalama thitrukalam nu varutha padra.

Ashwin- sivaangi terrace ku vaa.

Sivaangi- edhuku. Nee sonna varanuma, idhula naan varuthapaduvanu vera soldra...

Ashwin- yaaro oruthanga Patti mela sudu thanni uthitanga, adha pathi investigate pannalam dhan.

Sivaangi- seri eppo varanum.

She was so fast to ask this because she definitely know the consequences. As his and hers ultimate goal was to take revenge of eachother. And with that patti she cannot imagine what is gonna happen if she comes to know about her doing that she shrugged her shoulders and ashwin smirked.

Ashwin- ippa, terrace ku vaa, yaarukum theriyadha maari vaa.

Sivaangi m.v- varanda, inaiku un mandaya odachu mavelaku veikala.

Ashwin- enna, line la irukaya.

Sivaangi- haan, Varen. Ana ippa illa oru half hour kalichu varen.

Ashwin- appo,seri...

She cut the call before he says anything.

The clock soon struck on 9.00 clock, sivaangi tiptoed silently and went to terrace. Ashwin was already present gazing the stars.