Late realization😪

The group returned from the so called special place, siddharth took them.

It was late at night when they returned as they hit the beds tired. And parvathy was still tied inside the room, dharsha was sleeping in her room.

And when everyone where sleeping, serious life processes where going in a room, it's none other than ashaangi's.

The whole room was filled with moans and various other things(🙈🙉)

So, Ashwin oda pala naal kanavu palichiruchu,a life with his favorite girl, he was living his dream with her. They already had a strong bond but that grew so much stronger with the intimacy they were just sharing.

The next day, sivaangi woke up covered in a duvet, she looked at her husband who turned extra naughty yesterday. The memories just again rewinded before her eyes, she just closed her eyes and her  cheeks felt tight of smiling and blushing wide.

She opened her eyes and looked at him sleeping like a cute baby, snoring lightly. His messy hair is all she she wanted to see when she wakes up. Her gaze travelled to his lips, she touched her lips feeling a little bit of pain as she again blushed.

Her eyes caught his mole, which she was simping the whole night at one point he decided to wear his shirt.  His chisled chest, man!! Her heart raised as her gaze went down.

She poked his kutty kutty abs, by which he turned the other side, revealing his broad shoulders, she could see her teeth prints and her nails which dig into his. She delicately placed her lips  there and kissed.

Sivaangi m.v- sivaangi asingama paakadha, avan un purushan dhan, odi poyara mattan.

She decided to get up but another thought crossed her mind.

Sivaangi m.v- en purushan nan paakuren, nan evlo neram venumnalum papen.

She looked at him for 15 minutes straight, she looked how he was turning, snoring, how his big hands Hugs the pillow, how his hair was moving. After a while she got up diverting her mind and went inside the washroom.

She looked at her body in the mirror in the bathroom, her mind was going crazy, her heart was beating fast, she lost her virginity to the man she loves so happily. The night went like, he knew about her body more than her. He expolored everything in her, never in her dreams she thought about her mama, in those dirty things they did night.  Her mind just keeps on replaying it making her turn red.

She took a warm bath Soothing her skin, she wore a saree and different kind of glow could be seen in her face. She was seeing the mirror in the bedroom and drying her hair.

Ashwin made noises while waking up but after seeing sivaangi, he started being shy.

Sivaangi looked at him in the mirror biting her lips and raising her eyebrows teasing him, and she saw him closing his face in his palms.

Ashwin- ma apdi paakadha ma!

Sivaangi- nan epdi paathen?

She asked innocently, ashwin just ran inside the washroom and she had a good laugh.

After he came from washroom wearing a towel in his waist, and he was so shy, he came near her, he caught her saree's pallu and was Fidgeting it.

Sivaangi- indha ponnu pullaiku edhuku ivlo vekkam.

Ashwin- eppo paathalum ponnunga neenga mattum dhan vekka paduveengala, nanga la vekka pada koodadha enna?

Sivaangi- padlam, padlam. En mama paaka evlo lakshanam ah irukaru.

Ashwin- ma...

Sivaangi- seri sollunga, enna venum ivlo koochama kekra alavuku.

Ashwin- adhu...