The Day💫

Weekend Update🎊

Author nalaiku exam kuda padikama ezhudheeruken, epdi irukunu sollunga. No proof reading done....

(Long Update)

It was evening, everyone gathered in the temple, the pooja started and they started praying whatever they wished for. Here our chellama was praying and putting a list of things.

Sivaangi m.v- saamy ellarum nalla irukanum, enga kudambathula irukaravunga ellaroda health and wealth nall irukanum. Sanda vara koodadhu, mukiyama enna yarum thitakudadhu, hurt pannakoodadhu saamy. Ippodhaiku idhu podhum.

She cared about her family the most when they do not do the same. She has dual personality, one side she has a innocent little girl and other side a strong violent girl. Maybe they changed her without even her knowledge.

She was getting stronger as they hit her. Now she was not sure whether the god will choose her but that dosen't matter for her, she did everything wholeheartedly for her family.

Thatha- saamy eppa varvanga??

Saamiyaar- varavendiya nerathula sariya vandhuruva andha atha, neenga ella parigaram sariya senjurundheengana, ava kandipa varuva apdi varlena..

Thatha- enna sammy.

Saamiyaar- unga kudumbathoda vidhi ya yaaralayum matha mudiyadhu.

Now after this was said by the saamiyaar, the crowd was whispering and the family was shook and they solely believed in their girls.

Latha(parvathy's and dharsha's mom) pushed her two daughters front.

Dharsha- enna ma.

Latha- inga paarunga rendu perthula yaarukachu, sammy vandhutchu nan idhayae kaaranama vechu enga anna ta ashwin ku kalyanam pesalam. Adhu unga kaila dhan iruku.

Parvathy- adhu epdi maa.

Latha- adiyae. Indha saamy unga rendu per la yaarachu vandha, nee dhan mahalakshmi, sammiyae en ponna dhan therdhetuthuruku, en ponnu vera veetuku poradha vida, indha veetla irukaradhu dhan nalladhu apdi epdi nu solli kalyanam panniradhu dhan. Kalyanam aana piragu ashwin ah un kaila potena vazhkaila osilayae ukandhu sapudalam. Thalamura thalamuraya sothu iruku, enna venum,

Adhu mattuma enga annan, ashwin appa Jodi kodiya sothu sambarichu vechirukarau avaruku rendu ponnunga, avan dhan orae paiyan, sothu poora ashwi  ku dhan, nee ashwin a kalyanam panna motha sothu namuluku dhan.

Hearing her mother explain this, they both were dreaming of everything.

Latha- ama epdi kanuva kandutu irundheengana, kanavavae poirum. Ponga di munnadi.

Parvathy and dharsha totally hated the idea of this, their minds were just focused on when they will quit this village as they have left so many dirty businesses there. But their mother saying the idea, made them more greedy and evil.

Parvathy, Anu, Manasi, Sivaangi,  Dharsha, Pavi were made to stand at the middle. While a whole crowd surrounded them.

Nervousness, anxiety, scary was an understatement for whatever they were feeling.

Soon the drums and music started to play as they will invite the diety. The pooja started and the temple bell's sound was heard. Many people's eyes were searching who is the one. It was too loud that nothing could be heard but the music, mantras and temple bells  sound were everywhere around.
That added more thriller to the scene.

Sivaangi m.v- As I was praying so hard without paying heed to the outer surroundings. Suddenly everything went silent, I didn't know why but everything became silent and all I wanted to is scream because my body was reacting more, I couldn't stand , my body felt weak as I lost my consciousness closing my eyes tightly leaving the rest to god.