Chapter 1

"MOM STOP!" I frantically yell as I try to protect the one person I truly love with my body. Before I go on let me start at the beginning . My name is Carson de Vil the daughter of Cruela de Vil . Now before you go screaming "go hide the pet!" Let me just say I'm a vegan and what my mother does for a living sickens me to a point were I can't say hi. I've got a strong belief in the protection of animals. Today is the day before the first day of my Senior year of high school. Me and my friend Zed(the only daughter of The Ursula the sea witch) decided that today we were going to do our school shopping like clothes,shoes,backpacks,and school supplies and stuff like that.We also decided that clothes shopping was what we were going to do first."Carson do you like this shirt or this one ?" Zed has suddenly started caring about her appearance ever since she and the popular boy Alexander ( the son of Ariel and Eric) started "officially" dating. Me on the other hand had no boy in my life and Zed respected that about me we're both like that ,independent women who don't need any man."the top to the right" I said to my friend. "Thanks I liked it too ." She said with a smirk three years ago she found out she was adopted ,and she later found out that Ursula is her biological mom.As for me I knew who my mom was since birth which I'm not proud of."Carson do you think that I should dye my hair black again or should I leave it white?" She has also started caring what others thought about her too "just dye the roots black then kinda dye it platinum " she looks at me and nods her head in agreement . "So we're done here then?" She asked I nod yes and we both head to the register . So this year I'm going for the organic hippie look. Once we finished paying for our clothes and heading towards my car my phone rings "h-hello?" "Carson darling I do wish you would stop that confounded stuttering!" Just like my dear mother to always start any conversation that we have like that."Well I wasn't sure who it was." I could hear her sighing on the other end."I'll be working late again to night."Probably off designing a new coat or something from a stolen animal. There's one thing about my mom when she wants something she knows how to get it."Now I know you'll miss me,but I own a business and one day it'll be yours." I highly doubt that I'll miss her,but at the same time I was angry with her "I may be your daughter ,but I'm nothing like you and I don't WANT your 'business'!"
With that I hung up thankfully I wasn't driving Zed was.

A/N So this is my first book I hope you guys not saying that your guys but I think you get my gist so please

Comment
Vote
&
Like