Chapter 7

Carson's P.O.V.
*knock*knock*knock*
"I'm coming just hold on for a moment!" Shoot I forgot he was coming. Where are my shoes last time I saw them they were in my closet. " Love is there something the matter do you want some help?" That's sweet of him but I've got them now. I put on my shoes and unlock the door. " Ah! There's that beautiful face of yours are you ready to go Love?" Marko says he looks so good right now. He's wearing a black t-shirt that shows off his muscles really well.Also, he had on a pair of jeans and Jordans."Hello Love? Is anyone there?" He says while waving his hand in front of my face. That snapped me out of thought. " Uh oh yeah I was just thinking about what I'll do for next week I'm sorry let's go right?" I say with a big smile to play it off. " Right so are you ready love?" We walked out of the door and locked it. When we got to his car he opened up the car door for me what a gentleman. " I hope you enjoy what I have planned love." Marko says softly with his eyes on the road. that's when we arrived at the park there was a HUGE screen and a big blanket. " Marko what's this?" I say pointing at the scene. " I hope you like Disney movies." he says as he takes my hand and leads me over to the blanket. " The movies that are playing tonight is the first Disney princess to the most recent." an overhead voice says I'm practically jumping for joy and the I give Marko a big bear hug. " Thanks Marko this is awesome how did you know I was sort of a disnerd!" "Just a guess love come in you don't want to miss it.
A/N
Real quick I would just like to say I dedicate this chapter to my friend its_simply_riley because she's the best disnerd I know on wattpad! Back to the story😄
We both take a seat on the big blanket waiting for the movie to begin *is this what a date feels like or is this freedom I feel?* Then suddenly I feel an arm go around my shoulder I turn to see Marko looking at me blushing. " Sorry love I couldn't control myself." I didn't really mind so I scoot up closer to him." So for a snack we have kettle corn , sprite ,and if things get serious I got fruit roll ups." Marko says with a silly smile which makes me giggle. I do believe that this was the most fun I've had with a boy. just then the screen started to count down from 5 when the beginning credits for Snow White and the seven dwarves come on.
SEVERAL HOURS LATER
I unlock my front door and walk in."Marko would you like to come in for a moment ?" I ask him " sorry love I can't I must get back to my cousins house." "that's fine I'll see you on Monday!" With that he walks out and gets in his car and drives away. I close the door and pick up my phone and dial Zed's number "hey do you wanna come over?"
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Yay done with this chapter!
I hope you guys like it
Like
Comment
&
Vote