Chapter 6

I can't believe I found my mate now what do I do?
'Go talk to her come on !!'
I go up to her "hey um...could I talk to you in private please?"
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
The guy that growled came up to me and asked if he could talk to me so I followed him into a empty class room." Your so beautiful and based on the things my cousin said I thought you were pretty but no your Gorgeous!" This guy sure has a way with words." I know that it's probably rude for me to ask this but are you single?" Well that was fast and I'm pretty much lost for words so I nod. " Another question are you free Friday?" Great now I'm blushing again I probably look like a tomato." What did you exactly have in mind?" I say with one eyebrow raised. " Maybe a movie then a picnic." " Okay but to warn you I'm vegan." He looked at me like he already knew this. "Also your the first boy brave enough to ask me out." I say with all honesty.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
So that must mean I'm the only one 'good' "why would anybody not ask you out?" She looked like she didn't want to talk about it." Sorry....may I ask what your name is ?" "It's Carson de Vil and your name is?" "It's Marko Zeppelin as your probably guessing I'm from Great Britain love." I could she..I mean Carson could hold back her most recent blush ' it's very cute how she blushes at us calling her love' your right. "Umm.. so I'll see you Friday?" " Hey before you go can you tell me where the room 214 is located love?" Carson blushes as she reaches for my schedule.
Suddenly her eyes widen "what's wrong love is there something not right with the piece of rubbish?" She looks up at me and says " we have the same classes all of them." My dear Carson quickly recovers from her state of shock.She follows me out of the room and to our home room. the day the first part of the day wasn't as maddening as I had presumed it to be. Now it was time for lunch I decide to sit with my cousin Drake and the rest of the pack teenagers that go here too.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
I can't believe my luck I don't see my mother for a WHOLE WEEK and I had a cute new British kid ask me out this might turn out to be an awesome senior year.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
Well another chapter done sorry It took so long don't blame me blame my six paragraph essay that I had to quickly do because I forgot to do it.
Comment
Vote
&
Like or share
Expect chapt.7 soon