No resisting Fundy x Dream x Wilbur Part 2

I have switched Technos persona and Wilburs persona because when writing part 1 I did not know he was uncomfortable with shipping. This is a part 2 to the last story, still smut omegaverse. It's mostly them both going for Dream but Wilbur does show emotion to Fundy.

*3rd person*

          He felt the pair of hands fiddle with his chest, and another take off his headset. "...I'm still liv-" Dream tried to whisper to the two men behind him but he couldn't speak. Wilbur gripped his cheeks and kissed him. Dream wished this could wait but he knew he couldn't resist. "Oi he's not yours share." Fundy said as he kicked Wilbur. Wilbur just looked at him before rolling his eyes and agreeing to at least switch positions. Dream finally got up the courage to leave to at least move rooms when he heard George knock on the door but the second he got up he felt 2 pairs of hands run down his body. Hearing a little chair squeak, Fundy's hands grabbed his hips and pulled him down onto his lap. Fundy turned him to face him, then kissed Dream, slowly gripping his arse. Meanwhile Wilbur acquired a goopy tube of substance. He put it beside him and started to nibble on his neck, that little nibble soon turned into a small bite, then a much bigger strong bite. 

          Of course Dream couldn't hear all the notifications and verb donations, but many people were trying to contact him. Sapnap was pinging him on discord, Technoblade found this quite amusing but as a friend, he told everyone to turn off their streams. George had tried knocking on the door and still was but they weren't responding. 

          Soon enough, Fundy couldn't resist. Slowly reaching for Dreams 'banana' (I'm sorry- I'M NOT SORRY) rubbing it, which soon made Dream let out a little bit of a white sticky substance.  Wilbur wanted first grab at Dream but he knew Fundy would obviously get 'in' first but Wilbur really didn't mind, he loved Fundy just as much. Of course he'd never admit that, but he truly loved Dream and Fundy, this was all like a dream... (RJFPEIHGPIERHG) Seeing Dream's substance Fundy thought he was ready, and started to pull down Dream's shorts, then his boxers, then slowly pulling his own down. Wilbur thought it'd be awkward but he did the same. Wilbur grabbed the tube, squirting some onto his hands, and slowly passed it to Fundy. Dream's eyes opened wide as he realized what they were both doing. "W-wait those won't f-!!! He was stopped midsentence as he felt two 'things' inserted into his arse. "A-are you umm, alright..?"

"Y-yeah..."

"Can I- I mean we *gulp.* m-move...?"

"Mhm-"

          Dream let out soft loud moans, if he was being honest he had 'satisfied' himself with inserting 'things' into himself but never multiple things so big. They all were moaning at this point, "Oh love, you feel so lovely already~" Dream was a mess, and to add onto it, he couldn't hold his 'substance' and let it out. Fundy pulled out letting Wilbur be much more rough and aggressive, Fundy got up (Awkwardly) and stood in front of Dream slowing putting his mouth over his own 'banana'. Dream accepted it, and started to suck, using his tongue, making Fundy pull Dream's hair moving him himself. 

          Fundy felt so amazing, soon after he let out his 'substance', as some leaked out Dreams mouth, dripping his 'substance' onto Dream's legs. Dream let out his 'substance' again, he felt so amazing. Wilbur was going quite rough feeling his climax coming (hehe.) as Fundy decided to join him again. Fundy was much more sensitive so he soon felt his climax coming, as Wilbur arched his back a little he released his seed into Dream, as Fundy had to release and let his seed out. Their 'substances' leaked from Dream as they both turned more red than a tomato only now really realizing what had/was happened/happening. Dream was a complete mess, he was so red you could say he was more red than the color red. "UWAH APLOGOZIES I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING I-I'M SO SORRY!!!" Wilbur and Fundy said as they pulled up their boxers and pants as they rushed to the bathroom, this time going to different bathrooms. Dream pulled up him boxers and shorts as he sat down he let out a sigh and somehow said "hkjfnreohvgtovhrtvr"

          George had been waiting outside the door worried for his friend but didn't want to do anything extreme like call the police or break the lock so when he saw Wilbur and Fundy run out he messaged Sapnap and Techno saying it was just Fundy and Wilbur in his room. He ignored what Sapnap and Techno were saying and went to Dream. "Are you alright Dream-? uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" He saw Dream red laying on his desk speaking gibberish? Being the clueless George he is (I'm sorry-) he did not understand what was happening. 

          Sapnap and Techno did though, and that's what they were trying to help. Dreams stream was still on, including Wilburs and Fundys. They had been trying to message George about it without ruining his innocence but they couldn't get it through to George. "O-oh! Hi Ge-George!" 

"Hey are you alright? What were Wilbur and Fundy doing in your room and why weren't you responding to anything?"

"OH- UMMM THEY HAD TO HELP ME... FIX MY CLOSET!"

"In the middle of a stream?"

"Y-yeah! It collapsed so t-they helped me put it back up."

"Oh ok, glad you're alright. Everyone turned off their streams so we can start streaming again. I don't know about Wilbur and Fundy though they ran to I think the bathrooms."

"Ok they p-probably just need to cool off- WAIT WE WERE STREAMING!"

"Yeah-? Well I'm gonna go back to my desk, me Sapnap and Techno will probably stream again so just message us if you wanna join :D" George said as he walked away, Dream was internally crying from embarrassment and worry. Dream put on his headset as he looked at his stream he had missed so much and for SOME reason today just HAD to be a good stream day with the most amount of viewers for Dream. "ACK! UHH SORRY I GOTTA END THE STREAM HAVE A GOOD DA-" He cut off as he ended the stream with sweat dripping down his face.