Dream x Wilbur

I like Wilbur so like sure have Dream and Wilbur idk I haven't updated this is 2 years lmao I wanna write angst so here hehe

Tears falling down my face as I run in the pouring rain, I just needed to get away. After 5 fucking years right after our wedding, he decides to dump me on our honeymoon. I can't even think anymore, I'm just mindlessly running through the cities streets. I have no idea where I am nor how long I've been wandering but I can't be bothered to find out. Slipping, I land ass first on the cold, wet cement sidewalk. Looking up, everything thing is blurry but these blinding lights in front of me clear my mind and pull me in. I slowly step into the building of flashing lights and all my senses tingle. The blasting music, the blinding lights, the terribly rancid smell of alcohol this is exactly what I need. I slowly walk around, everyone is so caught up in their own business they don't notice me, I'm just someone else in the crowd. I plop into a chair, my head fuzzy as I hand the bartender a wad of cash and ask for anything. I look around and all I see are blurs of moving people. The glass clinks against the table as the bartender walks away to fix a drink for someone else. I down the shot instantly, feeling my worries, my pain, my sorrow wash away. Soon, nothing has a distinct shape but everything is one colorful blur. I stumble through the crowd as I fall into someone's arms. I'm too fucked up to care, I just want someone to hold me and fill in the hole in my heart. I grab his face and push his lips against mine. For what feels like forever, we kiss without a care in the world. I can't breath but I don't push away, but pull him closer. He finally pulls away as we stumble to the restrooms and he shoves me in a stall. I lay on the toilet lid, my body numb and limp, he goes in again. I can't tell what this feeling is, it's not good but it's not bad, it's just so fucking confusing but my brain can't work enough to think about it anymore. We keep close, smashing our lips together until he finally pulls away when someone bangs the door. I can't hear anything anyone is saying but the man stands up, opening the stall and yells at the man in a yellow sweater. The last thing I see is a yellow blur coming closer as my body is lifted and my vision goes dark.

Fuckkkkkkk. I open my eyes to blinding lights in an unknown room. With my head throbbing, eyes burning, throat dry, legs sore and my whole body tingling I use the little strength I have to get out of the random bed but the second I get out I crash to the floor. I lay down on the floor, giving up as yellow sweater man stands over me.... "Fuck are you ok Dream?!" The dude yells as he gets down and cups my cheeks. "Dude what are you doing.... who even are youuuu?" 

"Dream... it's me Wilbur...." Wilbur.... WILBUR?! Why was he here?! I sat up quickly and he must've seen the panic in my eyes because he cupped my cheek and kissed me on the forehead. "Look I... I heard what happened with your fia- ex-fiance and came to look for you...." Fuck. I felt my eyes water as tears flooding my vision Wilbur held me in his arms as I sobbed into his sleeve finally feeling safe.