Gream

This will be a George x Dream chapter! This is smut, kinda, not really I ended up changing it to fluff.

*Georges pov*

          I wake up at 9am and get dressed and ready for the morning. It's been a year since me and dream started dating and 5 months since we started living together. I walk downstairs and go to the front door to grab our mail. I found a bunch of junk mail but I also found a envelope from Techno. I opened it and it had little bottles, almost potions and a letter saying, "Hey, you know how Dream beat me last week because I lagged, I mean he totally wasn't going to beat me if I didn't lag....  Yeah anyways, tonight when your laying in bed give him this and get him to drink them. Thank me later ;)" I then went inside wondering what the drink like potions would do while putting it in my pocket to make breakfast. I brought breakfast up to bed for Dream because he had a long day of work yesterday. I sat in bed and scrolled threw my phone until Dream woke up.

*12 hours later*

It was 9pm now at Dream was gonna try going to bed early so I took out the bottles. I gave Dream the bottles saying I made them and wanted him to taste it. He drank it and said it tasted good but got a little woozy. A few minutes later I brushed it off thinking it was just water or some dumb smoothie Techno made until Dream launched himself at me. He started to hug and kiss me. He then started to lick me and asked if I would pet him as if he was a dog.... wait, the challenge Techno lost was the dog battles and him and Dream were the last ones but Dream beat him. This must be Technos revenge, ugh he knows I'll just give it to Dream because I get too curious -_-. I told Dream I was going to take a shower so I walked to the bathroom and started to undress, but as soon as I got dress I felt something tug at my arm. It was Dream, he was... he was also naked which made me blush but I said, "What is it D-Dream? I hav-have to take a shower." Dream replied by nodding so I went in the bath but Dream then went in and laid on me making me blush even more because we were both naked. "D-Dream! I'm ta-taking a bath...!" I said but Dream just curdled into a little ball and laid with me in the tub until he fell asleep. I washed my hair and soaked in the tub for about 10 minutes until I got out and dried us both off trying not to wake up Dream. I changed him and laid him in the bed before laying next to him. A few minutes later Dream ended up cuddling me and we fell asleep like that... I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend, and RIP Techno because if Dream finds out about this he's gonna go 10x harder on you in Minecraft -u-'.

Word Count: 535