Shimazaki Nobunaga: I'm dating her.

S/N = Seiyuu Name

******

It's a sunny morning. You're already awake but your body is lazy to get up. Suddenly, you smelled something delicious. You rolled over to the other side of your bed and you heard your tummy growled.

"He's at it again..." You said while yawning.

You reached for your phone on top of the table beside your bed. It's already 7:45 and the day is Saturday and it's your day off. You're a manager at a fast food chain in your city. You're living in an elegant apartment with your roomate, the owner of the apartment.

"Y/N-san... wake up!!" You heard someone shout.

Your door opened slightly, enough for your roommate's head to fit.

"The food is ready." Your roommate said.

"Nobunaga-san!" you said angrily. "I told you, you don't have to prepare breakfast everyday!"

You stood up and started to fix your bed. Your roommate entered your room and you giggled when you saw what he was wearing.

"What's funny?" he's eyebrows furrowed.

"New CUTE apron..." you said as while fixing your bed.

"What's wrong with it? I got this from our company's small party." He said while looking at the apron he's wearing.

"Nothing. It's TOO cute. I feel like I'm in a daycare." You said facing him with your crossed arms.

"I live with a kid though" he said and went out of your room immediately.

It took a few seconds before you realized what he meant.

"WHATEVER!" You shouted.

Shimazaki Nobunaga is a voice actor from Aoni Production. Your family and their family are very close. While you were growing up, Nobunaga-san has been always there for you. To you, he was like a brother. To him, you are like his princess... When he started his career in voice acting, you seldomly see each other. He got busy with the projects and seiyuu events but your relationship didn't change.

He knows what's happening in your life. He helps you with almost everything... He genuinely cares for you. He always makes sure that you're not alone and tries to find time for you... and because of that, you realized one day that to you, he's not a brother anymore... he's more than that, he's more than a friend... but you knew that you're always be a little sister to him. You don't want to ruin what you have with him. Loving him in silence seemed like the best choice for you.

You're living with him because he found out that your workplace is far from your home so he gave you an offer to stay in his apartment. At first you were hesitant. You're worried that you might cause him trouble and you're afraid about what you are feeling towards him. So, you told him that you don't want to cause him trouble and that you're okay with your situation but Nobunaga-san insisted and since you're afraid that he might feel bad about you turning down his offer, you agreed to live with him. Your heart would always pound everytime you have those "accidents"

Like almost slipping and Nobunaga-san catches you... or when you arrive home and see him topless.

But of course... It's not always funs and rainbows... Nobunaga-san became the center of the attention when he started living with you.

Issues are not new to you. You understood everything because you're living with him. Who will believe that there's nothing going on with you two when you're not related by blood but you live under the same roof? But then Nobunaga-san explained how many times why your setup is like that.