Locked up

Rachel screams telling everyone to wake up and they all wake up. But they are mad because most of them have hangovers. Haylie: Yo shut the fuck up seriously. Rachel hears the door open. They all hide. The hotel manager walks on top of the roof. The hotel manager: those fucking kids. I'm gonna the cops and get them arrested. Kalin comes out from hiding. Kalin: please sir don't call the cops on them. Just call them on me. Rachel comes out of hiding. Rachel: And me too. She says graving Kalins hand to hold. The hotel manager: Ok. Come with me. Haylie: Wait. Me too. The rest of the squads say,"Me too." Hotel manager: Ok. Come with me. All of you. He brings them to the lobby. The couples all sit together. Kalin is leaning on his knees shaking his leg and hold Rachel's hand. Rachel just has her legs crossed. They move the chairs for them to sit across from each other. They hold both hands one on top of the other. Kalin kisses Rachel's hand. Rachel sees one tear drop from Kalins eye. She wipes it off. Rachel: Kalin stand up. She says standing up and he stands up. Kalin starts crying but with a straight face. Rachel hugs him and he hugs her back holding her waist. Rachel: I want you to know no matter what I love you. Kalin smiles while the tears are coming down. Rachel wipes the rest of his tears off. Kalin: You said you love me. Babe I love you too. Rachel puts her hand on his cheek. Rachel: at least we had sex before we leave.(Ps:the squad was watching them.) Shadave: Pause. When did Yall have sex. Rachel: Uh. She says acting like she didn't hear her while she smiling. Shadave repeats: When did Yall have sex. Kalin: When we left we snuck it a hotel room. Wendy: Rachel your badass. She puts her head on Kalins chest. Then the cops walk in. Rachel and Kalin kiss with his hands on her ribs and her with her hand on his cheek. The cops put them all in handcuffs. The cops walk them out and take them to the precinct. They put Kalin and Rachel in the same cell. Rachel is pacing and breathing heavy. Kalin: Rachel please calm down. Stop. Rachel: No. I can't calm down.(She screams) Kalin stand up and grabs both of her arms and wraps them around his body. He pets her head that's on his chest and his hand on her hips. Rachel starts crying and mumbles: I'm scared. I don't wanna be here. Kalin: It's ok. I got you im here.
-Half an hour has passed-
The cop walks over to the cell and puts the keys in the key hole and unlocks the cell. The cop: You hooligans are now free. He says unlocking all the cells. They all walk back to the hotel and get the car. They drive home. Kalin drops Rachel off last. Rachel gets in her house and doesn't want to be home. So she decides to for a walk. She goes to the park across the street and sits on the swings. She's just thinking. All of a sudden she hears a loud(BOOM!) sounding like gunshot. Rachel looks around and she sees across the street a body laying on the ground. She gets up and runs to the body. She's on her knees and the head is turned over to the side. She turns the body's head. And Rachel(gasp): OH MY GOD. ITS......