Chapter Six

"THE WITCHES CURSE IS Real!" Josh shouted

"THE WITCHES CURSE IS Real!" Josh shouted. "Fine. Let's assume that the witch has been possessing people for some sort of messed-up vendetta. This isn't the same as the mall massacre. Something different is happening to us, something way worse" Kate shook her head.

"Ok, we have two of her killers after us and both of them are dead. Why is she so mad at us" Kate questioned. "I saw her" Sam spoke suddenly. "Fuck, where did you come from?" Elena jumped holding her chest.

"Last night...I don't- I don't know, you know, I thought I hit my head...it was...it was her" Sam spoke quietly. "I saw the witch" Sam swallowed. It was almost like everyone's heart dropped when she said that.

***

Elena stood as far away from Simon as she could as Josh was passing out headlights. She stood with her arms crossed, her heels tapping the group impatiently. "You look cold" Simon whispered. Elena simply ignored him.

"I can't believe you're wearing that" Deena laughed. "I can't believe you're above it, when we're in the middle of the fucking woods and dead maniacs are after us" Kate walking into the woods towards Simon and Elena.

"Ok, so I fell out of the car.. here" Sam stood where she was just one night before. "I was crawling and my nose was bleeding and then— I feel something" The blonde sighed. Slowly Sam pulled out a chain frown the ground with 'Fier' carved into it. "Chains?" Kate whispered

"Oh! Not just chains" Simon spoke. "Holy shit" Elena breathed out. "Oh my gosh," Josh whispered. "No way" Kate breathed out. "Fier, it's her, it's her grave" Josh held the lock in his hands. "Oh, no no no" Simon slowly started backing away.

"This is bad! This is really bad!" Simon shook his head. "No wonder the witch is pissed at us. I'd be pissed too.  Sam disturbed her grave" Kate began raising her voice. "Now she's sending her henchmen after us" Josh's voice was small. "Henchmen?" Kate questioned.

"As in every one of those sickos on your wall is coming after us?" Kate swallowed harshly. The group jumped as a twig snapped in the distance. "I think it's time to get out of here" Elena pressed her lips in a thin line. "Did you hear that?" Josh asked. "Hold up-hold up...she's mad because we disturbed her grave, right?" Simon whispered.

"Yeah, so?" Deena asked. "So, let's un-disturb it. Just put the bones back, rebury them, and put her to rest" Simon explained. "No, that's so stupid" Deena cursed. "That's genius" Josh smiled. "It is?" Elena frowned.

"Yeah! In...in poltergeist!" Simon's smile was wide. Another twig snapped and Elena's heart dropped. "Let's get this over with" She whispered. Elena stood back as she watched the group trying and rebury the bones. She had a horrible feeling and felt like something horrible was about to happen.

"Guys! Guys! I think there's someone in the woods" Josh called out. Elena took a wobbly step back. "We need to hurry!" Josh yelled. Elena's hands were baking as she looked around the woods. She was scared out of her mind.

"We're sorry" Simon leaned down and whispered into the dirt. "Did it work?" Kate asked. It was quiet before a big figure came running at them. Elena screamed and her instincts kicked in. She grabbed the back of Simons's shirt and pulled him with her back towards the ambulance. "That was the camp night wing killer!" Josh shouted. "That was a bust!" Kate corrected.

"Yeah, maybe because it's not like the movies, okay? It's not as easy as putting bones to rest" Deena sounded panicked. "It should've worked. It always works" Simon sounded as if he was going to cry. Elena entwined her fingers with his.

"Maybe it's her missing hand" Josh sighed. "Who gives a shit? It doesn't matter! Hey, how do I not die?" Kate screamed. "We! How do we not die!" Simon yelled back. "And I'm looking at you, witch nerd!" Simon pointed at Josh. "He's not fucking Gandalf he doesn't have all the answers in the world" Elena scoffed ripping her hand away from her friend.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Simon yelled at her. "You! You're my problem!" Elena pushed her friend. "How?" Simons groaned out. "Because I'm in love with you and you keep doing stupid shit" Elena cursed moving to sit up front with Kate. "I didn't mean to tell him like that" Kate frowned. "I don't know" Josh stuttered.

"They're not coming for us! They're coming for me" Sams's voice was shaky. "What?" The entire group turned towards her. "I saw her again" Sam closed her eyes. "The witch. She- I disturbed her grave. She wants me"Sam swallowed.

"Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Nightwing ran right by me, I jumped out of his way and it was like he didn't even see me, he went for her" Josh nodded quickly. "Guys no! Ruby attacks Simon. Skull Mask came after us at home. And while you guys were babysitting" Deena shook her head.