It's Finally Over

??? POV

"What happened?" I walked through a hallway that was unfamiliar to me. And I didn't know where I was.

No one's POV

Everyone was celebrating their victory and the fall of Gjallarhorn. Everyone was so happy and relieved but one person, Y/N. She was happy it was over but it was the fact that Orga was not here with her. She wanted him to come back. But she knew it was not possible. She was standing on the balcony thinking about Orga.

"Hey Y/N, how are you doing?" Mika asked.

"Okay. I just really miss him." She said with sadness.

"I miss him too. We all do. He was our leader. But we can't stay sad forever."

"Yeah, you're right." She said with a small smile. She looked at her stomach noticing how big it's getting. She knew that she couldn't stay sad forever she had a baby to take care of when it arrived.

Time Skip

Y/N's POV

It was later in the day and we were having a funeral for Orga. I was wearing a black dress with a black flower pin in my hair. My hair was up in a bun. Once I was ready I looked in the mirror and started crying because I was still in disbelief that the love of my life and childhood friend was gone. Kudelia and Atra walked in.

"Y/N? Are you ready?" I looked at them and nod. I walked out the door and didn't say a word.

The funeral was nice, Mika said a few words. I was crying most of the time because I never thought it would come to this. After the funeral, everything went back to they it was before Gjallarhorn had attacked us. But I knew this was a new beginning to raise our child.

3-month time skip

Y/N's POV

It has been 3 months, and the baby is due any day now. I was walking down the hallway, rubbing my stomach when all of a sudden, I felt my water broke. My eyes widen realizing that the baby wanted to come out now. I started to feel contractions. I looked around the hallway to see if someone was around. To my luck, Mika was in the hallway.

"MIKA!" I yelled. Mika looked at me and ran towards me.

"Y/N!? ARE YOU OKAY?"

"The baby. It's coming!" Mika looked shocked. He picked me up bridal style and brought me to infamiry. Ms. Merribit was there to help deliver the baby. Kudelia and Atra were there for support.

"Alright Y/N, I need you to push." Ms. Merribit said. So, I did as I was told and squeezed Kudelias hand tight.

"Very good Y/N now give me one more of those."

"You're doing great Y/N." Atra encouraged me. I kept pushing and crying because of the pain. I suddenly heard a baby crying. My eyes widen as looked down to see a beautiful baby.

"Congratulations Y/N! It's a boy!" Ms. Merribit said. She wrapped the baby up in a blanket. She handed me the baby and I started crying even more. I looked at him with loving eyes. I realized he had Orga's eyes.

"Congratulations Y/N!" Everyone said as they all came into the small room where I was.

"Do you have a name for it?" Atra asked.

"Yes, it's Nori. Which means a belief." I said looking at everyone with a smile. They all awwed at the name and they were all so happy. And they were happy to see the baby safe and healthy. Everything was perfect.

??? POV

I have been wandering this hallway for quite some time. I finally reached a door and open it. A bright white light came through it and the next thing I knew is I was sucked into the door.

I woke on a ship. A ship a knew very well. As a walked down the hallway that I knew well. I heard chatter further down. I walked towards the room where the chatter was coming from. As I got closer I could hear a baby crying. I knew that it was Y/N and our baby.