I'm Back

Y/N's POV

"Orga?" I couldn't believe what I was seeing. He was actually in front of me. I walked up to him and put my hand on his cheek. He nuzzled into my hand. I started to cry.

"Orga is it really you? Am I dreaming?" I asked looking into those eyes.

"Yes, it's really me. You're not dreaming." He smiled at me and I cried even more. I hugged him tight and sobbed into his suit. We stood there for a moment just enjoying each other's warmth. After I pulled away and looked at him.

"But how are you alive? I saw you get shot in the chest!" I asked. Orga looked at me and smiled.

"I will explain everything." He said.

"When I found out that you were being held by McGillis on the ship, I knew very well it was a trap. And I knew that he was going try and kill because he wanted you for his own." I shuddered at the feeling and Orga kept explaining.

"Knowing he was going to pull something, I decided to ask Naze and see if he had an idea of a way of preventing me from being killed. As a matter of fact, he did have something. It was an unbreakable iron chest plate."

"But how did you know he was going to shot you in the chest?" I asked.

"I knew he wouldn't shot me in the stomach because I would be able to live if I got medical help. So, the best place for him to shot me would be in the chest." I nodded and understood what he meant.

"So, using the chest plate Naze gave me I was able to survive the shot. Unfortunately, the blow of the shot on my chest had knocked me out cold. Which looked like I was killed in battle when I wasn't really. I was in a coma for 3 months wandering a long hallway I did not know. Until I found a door I opened it and found myself back here. On this ship."

I looked at Orga. It all made sense now. He knew that McGillis was passionate about having me as a bride so he did everything in his power to make it real. This is why Orga was prepared for what was about to happen.

"Oh, Orga. It all makes sense." I said and hug him again. Orga then released me from the hug and looked at me.

"Is that our child sleeping in the crib there?" Orga asked looking at me. I smiled at him.

"Yes, it is. He has your eyes. I named him Nori which means a belief. He's like our beacon of hope." I walked towards the crib and picked him up. I walked back towards Orga.

"Do you want to hold him? You are his father he hasn't met you yet." I smiled. Orga looked nervous at first but then nodded and took Nori from me. He cradled him in his arms. Orga looked at the small baby and started to cry. I walked up behind him and put an arm around him.

"I can't believe we created this." He smiled.

"It's hard to believe." The baby woke up and looked at Orga. Nori then smiled at him.

"He really does have your smile."

"And he has your eyes. Those perfect golden eyes I fell in love with." He looked at me and kissed me on the lips. I missed his lips on mine. I missed him and I am grateful that he is back. Because now Nori has a father.

Suddenly everyone walked in and saw Orga and I. Everyone was shocked and didn't know what to say.

"Hey everyone!" Orga said smiling.