Battle For Love Pt. 1

*Flashback*

McGillis POV

"WHAT!" McGillis yelled at one of his guards.

"What do you mean she's gone?!"

"We went to take care of something and we came back and she was gone." The guard said.

"It was Orga. I know it. Well, we will just have to pay him a visit."

*End Flashback*

Orga's POV

It's been a couple of months since we rescued Y/N from McGillis and the baby she was carrying was has started to develop. I was worried that something would happen while she was still pregnant. The alarm started to go off. I ran to the command deck.

"What's going on?"

"It's Gjallarhorn!" Eugene said.

"Damn it! Where's Y/N!?" I yelled.

"She's in her room with the girls." I started running to her room. She is the most important because carrying another human being. I burst through the doors. They look at me with shocked eyes.

"Orga! What's wrong?" Y/N asked worriedly.

"It's Gjallarhorn. They come to find you."

"No, this fast. The baby only has another before I'm due."

"I know. I know." I walk over to her and hug her.

"I promise you nothing will happen to you or the baby." I kiss her cheek and tell her to stay here and don't move. I run back to the command deck and prepare for battle. The mobile suits are fighting and Mika is trying to hold them off but what we didn't realize was that someone had managed to get aboard to our ship and I knew that it was McGillis and he would go straight for Y/N. I told Eugene he was in charge and grab a gun and went straight to her room. But I was too late.