ꕥ꧁Chapter Four꧂ꕥ

Mattheo's POV
I was stunned, shocked. She really just left me here... I thought to myself and I stared into the distance Y/n just disappeared in.

She really just left me... well now I feel stupid. This has never happened to me before, girls usually throw themselves at me and will do whatever it takes for me to pay attention to them, never would I have thought that a girl would leave me.

I straightened my body and turned around to look into the fire. Just a moment ago Y/n set next to me and had her hand on my cheek ready to kiss me, I honestly don't know why she suddenly turned away and left after muttering a quick sorry.

Damn this girl is a complete mystery to me, well I think she is a mystery to most people. And that makes her really interesting.

I just looked to the fire for a few more moments before deciding to go back to her dorm and get some sleep. I could look after her but I don't think she would like that so I'll let her be for now.

Carefully opening the door to see that everyone was still asleep I quietly walked to the bed and laid down, closing my eyes and drifted away into a long lasting sleep.

»»————- ★ ————-««

The next morning I woke up and Y/n was still gone, it was 8 in the morning which was way to early for me and it seemed also to early for the rest cause they were still asleep. I was about to close my eyes again when I saw the door handle slowly turn and the door cracked open.

Y/n's POV
Opening the room of requirements and walking inside I already felt peaceful. The room of requirements is different for everyone it depends on what you need the most. All I needed was a really comfortable bed, a few good filled bookshelves with my favorite books but also with new ones, a few really nice couches and flowers and candles everywhere. The room also smelled like lavender and vanilla and a bit of cinnamon.

Letting my body fall on the bed I kicked of my shoes and laid down properly leaning against the head board and started playing my favorite music on a little radio that also appeared in the room. The first song I put on was Good Without from Mimi webb. I could totally relate to the song so I started singing along with it. Knowing the fact that the walls are soundproof and that there is one else in the room I sort started screaming along with it.

Playing song after song I soon grew more and more exhausted so I just closed my eyes and soon fell asleep.

Luckily I didn't have any more nightmares and I was really great full for that but I did woke up soon, which was I guess for the better so no one except for Mattheo will know I was gone for most of the night.

So I stopped the music which was still playing apparently and walked out of the room quietly to make sure I wouldn't wake anyone up. Carefully making my way through the halls and finally reaching the Slytherin common room, I said the password which was Pureblood for this week, and walked inside expecting everyone to be asleep still. Making my way to my dorm I didn't exactly worry that someone would catch me cause who would be checking at this time, all prefects were asleep and almost all Slytherins were heavy sleepers and like to sleep in or stay in bed as long as possible.

I finally reached my dorm and I slowly turned the handle and quietly opened and closed the door. I slowly walked to the bed and laid down on my spot and stared at the ceiling.

"Look who decided to show up" I heard next to me and I was surprised that he was up.

"What do you want Mattheo?" I asked not turning my gaze to him.