ꕥ꧁Chapter Five꧂ꕥ

Y/n's POV

I walked to my dorm and locked the door behind me,  I opened my dresser and looked for a new outfit to wear cause the one I was wearing right now was stained with my blood. Taking of my old clothes I took a look at myself in my mirror. Although my scars and wounds were healed by Snape you could still see some scars who most likely wouldn't fade away that easily. I had a scar on my right thigh, on my left ribs and some remaining blood on my right eye and brow.

I carefully brought my fingers to touch each scar, they didn't hurt but it felt strange. I went to wipe the blood around my eye away when I felt something strange, I quickly wiped it away and it revealed a scar. It went through my brow al the way down to a little above my cheek, I couldn't help but find it badass, but oh hell Astoria would wish she hadn't done this to me, I will get my sweet revenge for both throwing the sectumsempra spell and for being a backstabbing bitch towards me.

Quickly throwing on my new outfit which was a pair of black pants and a emerald green crop top, it wasn't the best but it still was cute and really comfortable. Shooting one last look at myself in the mirror I put on my robes and left my dorm with my book bag over my shoulder.

I looked at the clock in the common room and saw that I still had 10 minutes before class so I quickly made my way over to the classroom and met up with Theo, Draco, Blaise and Mattheo. How is it possible to have almost every class with Mattheo?

"Hey Y/n yo- wow what is that on your eye?" Blaise asked as he leaned forward to take a better look at my eye or more specifically my scar.

"It's a scar I apparently received from Astoria, I just didn't see it before I wiped the blood away" I said not really being bothered by it.

"Well it suits you" Theo said and I smiled at him while saying 'Thank you'.

"He's right, now we match!" Mattheo said and I looked at him while rolling my eyes after fake smiling. 'He's so annoying'

He just laughed and swung his arm around my shoulders, I just froze in my spot. I didn't do anything I just looked at him with shock. He just looked at me with a smirk, and my facial expression changed into a death stare and he just smiled at me and started talking to Theo.

"We're is Professor Sprout? She should have been here a few minutes ago" Draco said kind of bothered by it.

"Merlin Draco maybe she's a little late and what does it matter her lessons are boring anyways so it is only good for us" Theo said and we all agreed.

"Well I kind of am failing Herbology at this point, and you know my father he won't like it if his own son fails at any subject" Draco said looking around for Professor Sprout.

"Calm down I can help I happen to be good at Herbology so I can teach you somethings you don't understand" Blaise suggested and Draco happily agreed. We waited for another 10 minutes and Sprout still didn't show up, we wanted to wait for another few minutes until Neville came up to me. He clearly looked nervous walking up to me and my friends and I knew the reason, Neville was always a bit scared of Slytherins.

"H-hey Y/n" he said looking really nervous.

"Hey Neville, how can I help you?" I asked giving him a smile which calmed him down a bit.

"I uhh just wanted to say that P-professor Sprout isn't coming today, she needed to do something important so she sent m-me to tell the class" he explained.

"Okay thank you Neville we were already wondering what was taking her so long" I said and he nodded.

"Couldn't you have informed us earlier, we have waited here for nothing" Draco said kind of harshly although I knew he didn't exactly mean it like that.